Ranking
im a yellow belt my 5thdan got hacked I beat the leader plz let me join
-----
im lucus I like to play sport like basketball and football.ive started to play toribash in 2012 sadly my acc got hack and I had to make a new one ;c <lol my fav mods are aikdo big dojo ,mushu and judo
-----
I'm DJdisiple im from denver my name is lucus i love playing toribash with my friends and haveing a good time. I have been playing since 2012, sadly my acc got banned and i had to make a new one. Things I do when not playing toribash include soccer bascetball running and tether ball. Mods I have gotten quite good at are aikido big dojo , judo.
Last edited by DJdisiple; May 6, 2014 at 02:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
What Slayaa said before ^ luckily enough for you, i will provide reasoning.

You haven't provided any replays and definitely not enough relevant information has been provided. you may re-apply should you with to be in Vibe, but if it has not got enough effort put into it, you're chances will be slim.
I am lordsolo I am a Skilled black belt
My best competitive mods are the following: JUDO, WUSHU, MUSHU, AND AKIDIO
Has no ALTS at all
Previous Clan: -CODE (left freely and decided it wasn't taking off and just didn't feel like the right allies to be around)
I think you would benefit having me in your clan because i am a dedicated, skilled, loyal, determined, nice, and fun toribasher to fight with (in game not with words)

MY real name is Adam i am 17
I love to box in real life
it won't let me post a replay on here so heres the name look it up its REVERSE Decap by lordsolo
I live in AMERICA
and ill gladly donate 1000 tc to the clan

THANK YOU FOR YOU TIME
Howdy folks! I'm Spartin99, I'm 13 years old, considered mature from people I speak with, but I'll leave that judgment call up to you. I currently reside in the beautiful and busy state of California, and love it here, not only do I love it here, but I would love to be in the Vibe family (As long as you don't house large whales, for I hate large whales) I made account in 2012, got to Orange Belt, and stopped playing till' recently, and I am now a Brown Belt. I consider myself good at Aikido, Exceptional at ABD, and Very good at Judo. I recently "auditioned" in a sense against one of your recruiters, Mr. Fox I believe, whom of which requested my Skype. He seemed impressed with my skill, so, naturally, I gave it to him. I'm pretty sure it's something like Timetotimetalker. ANYWAYS! You may notice, unfortunately, I have the craptastic W/L Ratio of 36. Now, let me tell you, this is not because I am shit and lose all the time, it is because I am UNHEALTHILY obsessed with finished EVERYTHING in style. Whether I'm winning or not, I, for some reason, have to fiddle with my joints w/ out checking the timer to look more fancy. Now we branch TO THE NEXT SECTION!

Why? Why do I want to join Vibe? Well first and foremost, a family. I would like a "Family" in a sense to help me grow as a player in Toribash, not only, I don't want to argue with a bunch of assholes 24/7 (Pardon my french) Anyways, I would like to be not only taught, be to teach. I want to not only grow myself, but to help others grow in a friendly environment. To finish this part off, I was wondering if a replay was necessary? I fought Fox in game and beat him, I'm just not sure if a replay is 100% necessary or not?

“Vibe, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.”
Discussing in skype group,
This won't take longer than 12 hours.
-----
I'm impressed, some people who actually did free form apps....
You both have a big chance of getting in btw,
Most of the noobs just type
*Im yellow belt
*I bet leter invit me now
*i hav no skype
Lucky this is also chat room, so I can make these jokes.
Last edited by imaSlayaa; May 8, 2014 at 07:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Both of your apps are nice, considering that you guys have no replays, i'd like to see you in-game to see both your skill capabilities
yeah i agree both apps r nice but fox isn't our main recruiter there for please try find: me, sparky and imaslayaa to get a test of skill. also if you like making things look good then i would be very happy to face you in taekyon
:^)
Erm you guys should make a recruitment center or your thread will be full of apps and it can effect your chances on being official(even if you have one you need to be strict about it)

Sent from my iShit using the tapa
RIP
[Suki] SUGOI ULTRA KAWAII IDOLS