Endurance Onslaught 6.0
lol hours, with the new system, it is pretty easy to plan your orbit, because something does it for you, and you only have to follow it.
0x6869706F7469626F72
Karolk, I know pretty much everything. And I know how to get to the mun, but yet, I havn't made a landing on it...
Gamer, I know, havn't been flying very much rockets these days tho. I've been trying to lan d on those islands, but I always end up crashing on the runway or in the water.
M I N I V A N
Lost my engine when landing but sorta made it.
Landing gear has brakes if you didin't know (the B key)
If you need more stopping power use parachutes (don't know if that really works as parachutes normally disappear when you hit the ground)
But you could always use seperatron boosters instead of chutes.

By the way i approached the runway with my engines shut off and i was at a speed of around 50 m/s, constantly pulling up.
When i landed i even hit the steep end part of the runway and almost crashed D:

rescue mission coming soon

The rescue mission was a success.

GET TO THA CHOPPA

Congrats, i am currently experimenting with the ion engines, they consume a lot of power, and don't output much
0x6869706F7469626F72
Originally Posted by GamerDaPro View Post
i am currently experimenting with the ion engines, they consume a lot of power, and don't output much

They are thought to have low efficiency because they have almost infinite fuel if supplied with electricity, two gigantor XL panels are more than enough to sustain constant power supply for one ion engine.