Toribash
Original Post
[rb] Mafia :: Europe :: Game 1
The sun rose...

Weird rumours have reached a little town, which was always living a quiet and safe life - all this time there was a small group of criminals among them. Their actions wasn't really noticeable, until now...They're trying to take over the town.

Town's detective was sitting in his chair when he heard the rumours. However, those were not a surprise for him, he knew that something was wrong for quite awhile now.

- So "The game" begins. - He quietly said to himself.

----

Some things you should know:

Roles:

Detective
Doctor
Slut
8 Citizens

Godfather
2 Gangsters

Irc Channel:

#Mafia

I will only send PMs to those who got roles with special abilities.
So, if you haven't received anything, that means you are a citizen.

The winning side will share the prize of 50.000 TC and get unique achievements.

The first day have started.
Good luck.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

[rb] Mafia :: Day 7 :: Europe
Remember that monthly town gathering?

Looks like the godfather didn't sit doing nothing in it. Even if everyone rushed out quickly to find overlord, juha2200 took a sip of beverage... While everyone was looking for the guy, juha suddenly felt sick, the godfather which was secretly watching him smiled. Juha2200 started running home...He had a small bottle of green-ish liquid in his cupboard. And fortunately, he made it just in time. He drunk the green-ish liquid and moments later he was just fine.

- Ha ha ha, they won't get me that easily. - He said to himself.

What a turn of the events. It seemed that mafia were always in the lead, but now....

Juha was saved.
Today might be the last day.

Think before you vote. Good luck.

List of people who are still alive

Last edited by Kristis333; Jul 8, 2013 at 12:58 PM.
hmmh, so one mafia left?

----

wait, why is juha's name overlined, if he was saved?
-----
and overlord ain't overlined? lolwut
Last edited by Saku; Jul 8, 2013 at 12:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Apathetic User
As this is a psychological game, i think i have all rights to get the reason why you're voting against me. I'm pretty sure you're doing it just because you saw juha2200 do that. I've played this irl and you had to say, why you vote against him etc. So, i think you can say why you're voting against me.
And i'm voting against Vendoor. If you want to know why, just say it.
I am voting against you because I know 95% you're in mafia.

When Overlord voted against Blidge, I sawed you voting blidge, too. after you saw everyone voted against Overlord, you changed it to overlord.

Apathetic User
Yeah i voted against Blidge. But that was mostly for lols, so Juha would do the last vote etc.. Anyways. I hope you know what you're doing.. Voting against me while i don't really have a reason to die.