Toribash
I can't accept that this thread is on the 3rd page (;.
I really enjoyed the demo, I'm currently preloading my preordered copy off of Steam.
I'm back and stuff, it's probably temporary.
Originally Posted by tarektarek View Post
I can't accept that this thread is on the 3rd page (;.
I really enjoyed the demo, I'm currently preloading my preordered copy off of Steam.

Lucky bastards playing DA 2 this early... I can't wait to get my hands on it.
God dammit tarek.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featur...ostPageIndex=1
Yep. It's gonna be shit.

Also,
>Game Informer trying to not piss off EA/Bioware fanboys

Also also,
inb4>Game Informer
Last edited by up2u; Mar 5, 2011 at 10:29 PM.
Originally Posted by up2u View Post
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featur...ostPageIndex=1
Yep. It's gonna be shit.

Also,
>Game Informer trying to not piss off EA/Bioware fanboys

Also also,
inb4>Game Informer

Unfortunately I'd have to agree with you here. It did look from the demo that they tried to make it more of a Mass Effect 2 type of game, but it came off even worse as far as that hands on preview said. Shit, I'm kind of disappointed of the changes made so far, they made DA 2 into a lesser RPG...
smoother game causes less strategy, it's stuck between action and strategy

Eh, I always set it to casual and have fun with the dialogue anyways, if I wanted gameplay I would be playing some fps.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
I actually think it's much better this way, I honestly felt more comfortable playing it and this is only the demo. Though the problem is, is that they made it too easy; they actually have to send in hordes of Darkspawn to make it a bit challenging.
I'm back and stuff, it's probably temporary.
Originally Posted by tarektarek View Post
I actually think it's much better this way, I honestly felt more comfortable playing it and this is only the demo. Though the problem is, is that they made it too easy; they actually have to send in hordes of Darkspawn to make it a bit challenging.

At the demo it was supposed to be easy, and just chill while playing it. Kind of like how Prototype begins in the campaign mode, to give you a taste of what's coming.
Originally Posted by devil1337 View Post
Unfortunately I'd have to agree with you here. It did look from the demo that they tried to make it more of a Mass Effect 2 type of game.

The review didnt seem either positive nor negative.

it doesnt seem like its trying t be more like mass effect, more like, theyr doing the same thing as they did to mass effect 2.
reducing the scope.
less options with skill points and map size, or in fact, general size and scope of everything.
but the flow and feel is better, better suited to a larger audience.

mass effect 1 was too big, with too much emphasis on the storyline(while i loved the game and that and ME2 are still on the top of my list) mass effect 2 streamlined it.

same is happening in DA2, i stopped playing the first one because it was too difficult(ive never been good at those kind of games)
i thought the storyline and graphics were top notch, but i got stuck and bored of dying...
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-