Toribash
I'm currently hindered from playing as we're having some electric works going on.
We fire up a generator several hours a day but that's it,so I can't promise how much I can play in the coming days.

I'll nearly always be available on skype or the forums,so be sure to crash in.
I'm bored as fuck most of the time.
Let the shadow of Dååth make a turn for the worthless!
Proud leader and Co-Founder of (Entropy)
Feel free to approach anyone of us, the good part is that even if one person is not available to play some Toribash (missed you today Kevin), the other 3 leaders are here to listen to your suggestions. So far I don't think anyone has a problem since they haven't spoken up or haven't checked.

Once again only a the same people are posting on the thread, we have to aim to get the members more engaged in the forum.
Proud Leader of (Viper)
What Yash said^^

Other than that I got a makeshift generator running so I can play a bit. The hours will be irregular but it's something at least.

Other than that, I still need the GMT of most of you to find some good hour for everyone.
So please, either post them here, PM me or tell me on skype ASAP.

Thanks in advance.
Well we have our dream rank now..69!!!
We had 2 good wars with tekken today it was great we missed all you guys who couldn't join
69 is all nice and good, but that's still 68 ranks too low if you ask me :P

Gonna do some wars later when I get home.
So much stuff to do though. It's unbearable.
Thank god school is striking tomorrow xD
-----
Activity check:
Send me a PM about why you should stay in Laws of Entropy in a maximum of 48 hours from the time of this post.
If you fail to do so,you get a warning.
New members/inactive people not on trial can get one warning,while the next time they'll be kicked.
Senior members can get two warnings before they get kicked.

Other than that,I'd like all of you to post if you're going to be inactive, as we will know that you're hindered from doing so, you won't gain any warnings for that period.

Thank you for reading.
Last edited by kevo756; Sep 25, 2015 at 11:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
We'll I'm currently pulled over in my car so I could type this massage, I am sorry I haven't been active I just haven't found a good time to do so. I just want to say that on Sunday I'll work my ass off for you guys, just tell me what you need done
Last edited by Yolo2146; Sep 25, 2015 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Because I fucked up the earlier message
Have a Great and Fuck you
Thanks for calling it in man.
I understand you have work, and I'm really glad you try to squeeze in some time for all of us.
Appreciate it man.

One down, everyone else to go.
you guys dont have much time , i have thought of something hose who dont reply withing 2 days will be pm'd and if you dont reply to the pm within 2 days you will be kicked. i will have no mercy for activity i am ready to restart the clan if it means i will get back more activity thank you for your time to read this but i swear i will take action on those who dont reply.