Toribash
Originally Posted by Eleeleth View Post
Means you had an element fused to your sword and you slashed one someone shot at you out of the air. You keep the previous element you had fused. And now people don't know what you have fused .

I'm pretty sure that your sword fuses with whatever element you catch, atleast that's what happens to me.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
I'm pretty sure that your sword fuses with whatever element you catch, atleast that's what happens to me.

not when you already have an element on it :v

<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
Heres a little tip I can give:

I use the water elemental upgrade the most because it blocks alot of xing spam. Use the special ability and it reverses the direction of any xing that touches you.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Originally Posted by RayA75 View Post
Heres a little tip I can give:

I use the water elemental upgrade the most because it blocks alot of xing spam. Use the special ability and it reverses the direction of any xing that touches you.

Almost all of us know this already.
Protip: To kill a xing spammer, joo must out xing spam them, running is probably the worst idea because your holding up the round, either actually try to kill them or just die.
Originally Posted by Rustler View Post
Protip: To kill a xing spammer, joo must out xing spam them, running is probably the worst idea because your holding up the round, either actually try to kill them or just die.

Or you could just fuse water and kill them with their own xing.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH