Toribash
View Poll Results: Poll deleted.
0 Votes / 0%
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

You bought a ticket for a specific lottery. When all 200 of the tickets are sold for that lottery it will automatically draw the winning ticket, as well as send the item. You will know If you won because you will obviously have the item. If not, then that sucks.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
Originally Posted by RKG View Post
what are the odds of winning?

1-200

and new items

If you buy two tickets in one lottery, you have a 1% chance. If you buy one, you have 0.5% chance. 10,000tc is worth the chance of winning an item like Void Relax.
Originally Posted by Crux View Post
If you buy two tickets in one lottery, you have a 1% chance. If you buy one, you have 0.5% chance. 10,000tc is worth the chance of winning an item like Void Relax.

oooh ok thx bro
1% chance is good? but nice
SEND ME TC 4FREE
Ummm,
How much of the items will be given out.
Is it just one of the selectd items and the 1 item goes to the lucky winner.
Or are there like 5 of every item.
It's quite simple. If you enter a lottery for Void Relax, you pay the 10k for the ticket. A name is then drawn out, and prize is sent to the winner. If you do not win, you will receive nothing. No extra consolation prizes, etc. There is one winner, and that person will receive the item.
The winner will be PMed. The losers will just have to keep an eye on http://forum.toribash.com/tori_lottery.php to check who won it.

For the next people commenting, I suggest reading the whole thread first.
love this idea.
its kewl how only 200 tickets can be sold so the chances arent crazy (like normal lotto)
great idea.
saving up to buy a decent amount of tickets now XD

like to see some items added that can only be got through lottery (like collectors) in the future
Last edited by Sentinel; Mar 7, 2011 at 07:25 AM.
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
oh god dammit... who will pay 10k of tc to buy a ticket?
-----
but anyway, idea is good
Last edited by NicknamexD; Mar 7, 2011 at 04:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump