Toribash
My mentor better, and I agree, let him on a trial, we could use a bit more activity(not saying we're inactive, I'm definitely not one to talk) and guys, what about bluepoema, I vote no, sawry bro
Last edited by koalaking; May 31, 2013 at 03:21 PM.
Originally Posted by BluePoema View Post
Hello all!, my name is BluePoema, real name is Anto,my belt is Blue, I'm 14 years old,and I would like to join NAO!, I hope this application will accepted 'cause i tried over 5 clan and rejected, enough for that. Okay, I play toribash since I was 9, I good at aikido,mushu, and the most is Twinsword, I dont believe while i'm beat the master belt with this mod . I'm active at forum and in-game but not very active while i had an exam.

Hopefully this app will accepted, hail NAO!

Your join date is 2011, he's 14 and he has played since he was nine? 2011 to 2013 is 2 years and if you've played since you're 9, you are 11 not 14. Either that or this is your alt
Blue u so silly :P

Maylene Moderated Message:
-Restored post
Last edited by Maylene; Jun 1, 2013 at 11:29 PM.
You really shouldn't mind other people's app
leave the judging to us
Step out of your skin, put it in a jar. I thought they were my friends, but they were cannonballs.
COULD I JOIN PLZ im 10 and im a orange belt im not in any clan ever.I live in North america in oklahoma. could i join please
-----
hey guys im colton coltharp im 10 and can i join your clan my age is 10 my location is north america and i live im broken arrow,oklahoma my belt is orange could i join you guys i never been in a clan i speak english thats all.i would be happy to join you guys.I will respect every one and the master ever if they are high rank than me i will respaect them.im nice not mean.could i join??
Last edited by jetti1118; Jun 1, 2013 at 02:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by J0Y View Post
You really shouldn't mind other people's app
leave the judging to us

:I

Dafuq is this. If you mean "Moderator" wise,
I consider myself helpful enough for that position also.
So in saying, I think I have a right to judge :P

Originally Posted by jetti1118 View Post
COULD I JOIN PLZ im 10 and im a orange belt im not in any clan ever.I live in North america in oklahoma. could i join please
-----
hey guys im colton coltharp im 10 and can i join your clan my age is 10 my location is north america and i live im broken arrow,oklahoma my belt is orange could i join you guys i never been in a clan i speak english thats all.i would be happy to join you guys.I will respect every one and the master ever if they are high rank than me i will respaect them.im nice not mean.could i join??

Oh hell naw!
Also j0y, I ma potato k
Stay on my level.
I have a replay thread show it sum love http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...25#post5854525<3
lel
I was talking to A1v1n1, he commented on bluepoema's app saying how silly bluepoema is (he then deleted the post if you didn't notice).
All nao members have the right to judge and comment ofc
Last edited by J0Y; Jun 1, 2013 at 04:00 PM.
Step out of your skin, put it in a jar. I thought they were my friends, but they were cannonballs.
Originally Posted by XxMK1xX View Post
:I

Dafuq is this. If you mean "Moderator" wise,
I consider myself helpful enough for that position also.
So in saying, I think I have a right to judge :P

Eh, restored alv's post, go ahead and read it.

Bluepoema has been rejected.
Jetti1118 has been rejected.
<~Arthur> Moslims go around exploding people