Toribash
Attention: Sir,

I seize this opportunity to extend my unalloyed compliments of the new season to you and your family - hoping that this year will bring about more joy, happiness, and prosperity into your household.

I am certain by the time you read this e-mail, I might have already returned to my home country of Nigeria. I visited the United Starts during this new season, and during my stay, I used the opportunity to compose this message - believing that it will reach you in good state.

My name is Mr. Ade Tokumbo and I am the auditor and head of the computing department here in Nigeria. I wish o inform you of a bank account that was opened in our bank since it's inception into office in 2001, and according to our record, it was evident that nobody has ever operated on this account since then. I therefore took the courage to look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable for this important transaction.

The owner of the money is Late Mr. Mutassim Billah Gaddafi, the son of Late Muammar Gadafi of Libya; he was captured by anti-Gadafi forces later killed alongside with his father. No other person knows about this money or anything concerning his account and the account has no next of kin, and my further investigation proved to me that his family and his country no not of this account.

I am therefore seeking a reliable person that will play the human role as the next of kin to this fund which is the amount of £ 32,000,000.00 (THIRTY TWO MILLION POUNDS STERLING). I have also discovered that if I do not remit this money out urgently, it will be forfeited to the government treasury account as an unclaimed fund.

Please respond immediately via my private e-mail address: 419NigerianPrince100PercentReal@gmail.com

I will use my position and influence to effect the legal approval and onward transfer of this fund into any nominated bank account of your choice with appropriate clearance from foreign payment department.

You henceforth will receive 35% while 5% shall be set aside for expense that will be incurred during the process. The remaining 60% will be for me.

I will fill you in with further details upon your swift reply. Please be informed that the confidentiality of this transaction is of the utmost importance.

Yours truly,
Mr. Ade Tokumbo
Bruh what are u talking about
-----
So how about them redsocks?
Last edited by NxRzBeast; Jul 1, 2016 at 02:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It's the Nigerian prince online scam thingy. Much meme. I'm a yankies fan sIKE HAHA
(Leash)ApatheticP: plz dont use me
(Leash)KaZyDog: I only use attractive ppl dont worry about it