Ranking
i really like the idea of the sketch continuation contest that sounds fun.
ill be working on saving tc for prizes and gathering more items wont take long a few days and i could get 100k prizes
I still take texture requests for usd
Why not make an event where you make a head with a story. The best story wins.

Aldo, calamity, how much did your tablet cost?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
Why not make an event where you make a head with a story. The best story wins.

Aldo, calamity, how much did your tablet cost?

80$ usd at a staples its lasted me almost a year now

hmmm well ill fund this event after i get myself full joint textures im making myself a steam cyber punk set with joints my goal is to make it aas impressive as nblx's set
Originally Posted by Calamity View Post
80$ usd at a staples its lasted me almost a year now

hmmm well ill fund this event after i get myself full joint textures im making myself a steam cyber punk set with joints my goal is to make it aas impressive as nblx's set

Good Luck And I Will Wait 4 Years Again For A Set Like It Lol
thanks experts

Tachygraph another new member of AG welcome hes new to texturing and toribash.

if anyone wants to do a co draw head texture with me let me know
Welcome, Tachygraph. I saw some of your works. Looks neat. My fav is the deer you made :O

Also, calamity, when a guy gives you a pure relax. Its mine. You'll be my qi holder :3

When i become 10th dan, send em' to me :3
Last edited by Karstnator; Nov 8, 2014 at 12:10 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
i understand karst im also the qi holder for submerge for the same exact force XD

im working on another set guys. its a spar fighter human japanese dude.
i understand karst im also the qi holder for submerge for the same exact force XD

im working on another set guys. its a spar fighter human japanese dude.

dat name lol also am working on set request but ill progress slow as hell because of my exams anyways thats a quick WIP

poopy peep

Honestly experts its a badass head texture but it feels not well thought out it looks like subzeros mask on a alien demon.

Cnc
the shading is looking good on the top make more variations in color for more detail
around the eyes add more color variation to give it a smoother transition from dark to light
Honestly experts its a badass head texture but it feels not well thought out it looks like subzeros mask on a alien demon.

Cnc
the shading is looking good on the top make more variations in color for more detail
around the eyes add more color variation to give it a smoother transition from dark to light

yes but i tried to make it match the reference for the request altho ill keep those in mind

Twins Or What