Toribash
Name:shaun
Belt:black
Time Played:Im on holiday but normally 4 hours a day
Why I want to join [Sheep]:cos velve is a gud mate of mine and we had a very gud duel 5-4 to him.Loved it velve.
about: Ok i am from england im 15 i play on xbox 360 and ranked 6 in world on gears of war 2 peicing and my fav mode is judo.
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
From the way you behave, i'm getting the idea you're the fat kid in your avatar. Impress me.

yeah, what mod r u playing? its not easy to show skills when i dont play ur mod ;p right now im watching the olympics but u will find me in either aikido wushu or kickbox ;p

and no, im not a big fat kid .-.
The goose HUNG high.
(In case you guys didn't notice, Chac is the one that we use to test the mental sturdiness of our candidates. We're expecting a breakdown any second now.)
Poor Chac. Having to deal with all of these people. I feel for you man...I really do....
I have an Idea...An Idea so good, Id even fool myself if I even began to know what I was talking about....
Laugh out loud. thanks Chac loved the HOLY CRAP GEARS OF WAR bit so funny,thanks for considering and the reason i was talking bad English was because i am in a cybercafe cafe and i was leaving and where it was it was 11 0 clock at night sorry bout the mistakes though.
Originally Posted by lredguard View Post
I don't want to join anymore iv been acepted in a better clan.

Is that so?
..|.,
U1V1
Originally Posted by lredguard View Post
I don't want to join anymore iv been acepted in a better clan.

you weren't considered anyway, shoo.