Ranking
For now I just get startled, but the first time, I was freaked the fuck out. It was the subliminal messaging thing, and by the end of it I was sitting there with D: all over my face. I was all alone at night too. So I closed the browser and re-opened it to watch something else, but I forgot Opera has the "go back to the page you were viewing" option.

Now, I don't get bothered by screamers anymore. The ones that are up front, and designed to be unsettling as opposed to scaring the shit out of you get me the most, because your imagination takes over. ("JESUS FUCKING SHIT OH SHIT WAS THAT A BUMP IN THE CLOSET SDFDS")

edit: Also, this.
Last edited by Kips; Mar 1, 2009 at 02:14 AM. Reason: courage, you're not perfeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
Hmmm.....youtube was made 4 years ago.

Your profile says you're 15.

15-4 = 11.

11 > 7

Tell us your real age now! Or else...

I was in grade seven when I watched it, so It would be five years ago. I am 15, so around 10 years old. Prolly watched it on google video though.
Fonzie be with you.
You know whats worse than screamers?
When you are forced to watch fucked up videos so that your friend can put the reactions on youtube.

Oh yeah, don't play the Where's Waldo flash, half of your soul will perish. Period.
Originally Posted by Skymrak View Post
^wdf was that :O...i dont really shake nor shit my pants i just freeze...like my whole body goes cold ...and few minutes later i recover my senses but i keep thinking there is someone behind me like a fell now wich sucks deeply much .__.

Don't worry, I don't piss my pants. I actually just jump a little and wake up more.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
I want to punch the stupid bitch that pops up.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
My first screamer got me pretty hard. I just jump, freeze, take a few seconds to realize what is happening, then move on. Luckily, I didn't see any of them as a kid.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
Sometimes when i sleep after terrified im trying to dump that image out of my mind.
Was annoying and scary.
But that gave me experience to detect videos like this without warning.
i h8 screamers, i am scared 4 life coz i walked in on ma parents who were watchin poltagiest
WhY L1V3 L1F3 SrSlY. N0 0N3 M4K3S 1T 0UT 4L1V3 4NYW4Y. >.<
my first screamer. my dad called my mom and me and told us to look at a pic
it was a picture with one chair and a circle table and furnitures.we looked for like a min.the chair shaked a bit then all of the suddun a women ran in to the screen and screamed and screen was shakeing and stuff...i couldent sleep for days after watching that T_T
Belt:10th dan
Clan:[Legions]