Toribash
I have some ideas for a forum event, we have to talk about them and add some more.

Also, speaking of event, i'm trying to make a replay for the surgical one.
Hope i can make it in time.

---

Little update, both pecs, one knee to go.
Last edited by YuenSiu; Feb 20, 2019 at 02:30 PM.
武术
Serenity
You are dead to me
I do think the forum event would be a great way to introduce our way of thinking as far as competition goes, cause anyone who has played our mods would know we like to think outside the norm so it will be great to hear all the possibilities we will come up with
-----
by the way....yuen your update....wow....i'm looking forward to seeing how you get the leg
Last edited by Bavaros; Dec 11, 2014 at 07:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good Renders Everyone's Emotional Doom.
"Come with me, and let's watch the world burn together"
Well, after a few hours of trying, i decided to never participate in a replay tourney :)
There's a little voice in my head saying: "Sell it, sell it, make it TC" :P

---

Also, some old replays i found in my vault :D
Last edited by YuenSiu; Feb 20, 2019 at 02:30 PM.
武术
Serenity
You are dead to me
Hi guys, sorry if invade, but yeah, just passing by to say hi I hope your clan will thrive like ours

Best wishes, B4CKST4B
Heart of Gold
thanks back and i made some more running joust mods that have obstacles in them to over come to get at finish line and your close combat skills are turning awesome yuen
Good Renders Everyone's Emotional Doom.
"Come with me, and let's watch the world burn together"
Thank you Bava, but i think im done with my skills, i have to finish my little works and then play slightly, i don't want to overdo :p
武术
Serenity
You are dead to me
popping in
Thanks backstab ,i hope to see more of monk in wushu

nice replays yuen btw Xhiba and blue were on fire lasthinght gosh i saved all those fights

so epic inspired me to train more
If there is no enemy within,the
Enemy outside can do you no harm.