Toribash
Hey WAPOW ! I applied for this clan few days ago and im glad to hear you guys liked me and invited me :>. So yeah, im 15 yr old guy from Finland who likes random stuff.
Im abd player all the way and i can't wait to war with you guys and to get to know you better :> If you want to know more about me read my APP or find me ingame.
Thanks for the invite
I lost a first to 5 duel in ABD 5-0 vs Fred now i have to use this shitty signature for a month
Welcome To The Clan Deoxer. Congratz...

Also, within the first day of leaving, i went to public abd, and i went from 4k g-rank to a 1.7k g-rank.
"Follow Me, Everything Is Alright, Ill Be The One To Tuck You In At Night"
WAPOW
I am glad to see some activity here, let's keep it up.

Smaguris,
The new set looks great!

HASSAN2000,
I know that you are frustrated about this, but you should take screenshots before and during duels.
Also, I'd like to see you be the mature one here and avoid flaming.
Just realize that when you get involved in things like duels or loans you cannot trust everyone.

challenged,
Nice work, I know how skilled you are in qa rooms, your style always impresses me.

deoxer,
Welcome to WAPOW!
I look forward to getting to know you better.

Torigod08,
I am so sad to see you go, but I understand that if you won't have a PC to use then you feel like you will be letting down our clan.
I look forward to having you back in the fall.
RIP, one of the most skilled and active members of this great clan.

Swepples
You asked for it and you got it.
I can improve your new head in the future, but this is what you get for now.
I have PMed you the texture.

WAPOW!
Originally Posted by Krulls View Post
Good war effort yesterday guys.
Let's really step it up again and see if we can achieve twice as many points as the clan below us.

Gosh. Please don't. We'll never catch up to you guys then (ahem, perhaps just don't war for the next 3 months).
LOL Ele
I like you and I see that you have recruitred a great fighter or two.
No disrespect intended I promise, but... it will take much more than that to catch up with the best clan that ever was.

WAPOW is more than just another TB team or a few awesome members, we are a family and friends and we will remain #1 and endure until the end.
Good luck.

WAPOW!
Last edited by Krulls; Apr 24, 2015 at 07:02 AM.
Torigod08,
I am so sad to see you go, but I understand that if you won't have a PC to use then you feel like you will be letting down our clan.
I look forward to having you back in the fall.
RIP, one of the most skilled and active members of this great clan.

Im hoping to get my own computer halfway throught the summer, i start work next thursday, but i don't get my first paycheck till my 3rd week of work.
"Follow Me, Everything Is Alright, Ill Be The One To Tuck You In At Night"
HI, WAPOW
i was abscent all week, cause my university press hard on me by different kind of
... (welp, i think u guess kind of what), which called "education" in Ukraine,
so i didnt even get time enough for good sleep, sometimes

welp, about education, i noticed that women better not to be a teacher,
cause they r really emotical and its have a big influence(not positive at all) on the way they r teaching

not think thats im sexist or whatever but most of my problems in university connected in 9/10 situations with teachers-women,
there r an idiot-teachers men also, but if a man is idiot u cant manage it at all, but women can be nice or bad depending from mood

in university i thought that we will have equal rights with teachers (cause in school it were slaves and teachers),
but in fact everything is much worse in university than in school, cause here teachers r less controlled and have much power on students
and can behave whatever they wants, for example one woman-teacher just didnt let me pass an exam from history of ukrainian art by making silly questions
just cause she had a bad mood

and now im again have a stupid problems cause of silly woman, and if u take to attention that education in university totally unuseful on practise whis is annoying,
so now im really pieced off cause i should suffer cause of some *****
thats how it works here, and i cant drop that university cause i need to pass an alternative military service, to become free from real army service

it is really hard to explain, u just should see all that circus to understand
but it is irritate me that i can do nothing with thats stupid system, and i
should spend my time on things such this "education"
country of idiots...

sorry if it is too negative, but thats my actually news...
Last edited by Dart; Apr 24, 2015 at 06:43 PM.
the best ukrainian in WAPOW©
Sry to hear that |||Dart|||
What are you studying At University BTW?

*HASSAN2000s attempt at making convo in forums*
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*