Toribash
Hint
To become a offical clan we need 50k TC on MonasteryBank.
You can help your clan if you win some tourneys and spend the TC to the monastery.. thanks in advance
I will do that once i get the gold force, its something i wanted to get for awhile but i have to get around to it. Then i have little use for it so I'll spend all of it towards the bank.
Hi guys, if I'm not on much it's probably because I'm playing the walking dead. (I beat it once, but i want to do the story in a different way.)
I have returned from my great journey to the promissed lands!

Just kidding, but vacation was great. Be seeing ya'll around real soon.
"The Path of Honor is the only true path to take among one's roads of life" -Some Wise Old Dude
Hey Big, im the 2nd newest member, and i'm happy you've enjoyed your trip
-----
Yo guys i made a second account so i could join beta, they said they are in need of me, and i must say i cant let them fall. I am still going to be as active as i am i just may be on my other account.
Last edited by rcrichman; Apr 29, 2014 at 03:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If they know that you are also a member of this clan.. I dont see any probs..
-----
Hey Monks
I miss forum-activity!! Its impossible to manage a clan-war if you guys arent online.. so this is a warning! Be active in any way.. post some stuff on clan-thread and use IRC #(Monk)
Thanks in advance
BBKing5
Last edited by BBKing; Apr 29, 2014 at 08:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I feel like some of our members joined just for the sake of being in a clan. It really shouldn't be that way. Someone help me sending PM's to inactive members.
Heart of Gold
Originally Posted by B4CKST4B View Post
I feel like some of our members joined just for the sake of being in a clan. It really shouldn't be that way. Someone help me sending PM's to inactive members.

good idea.. 3 days time to reply.. I help you. You PM the monks.. I PM the novices.
Originally Posted by BigKickNic View Post
I think I might start streaming our clan wars and tourneys when I can get to them. Do you guys like this idea?

Monastery-TV i like it!