Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I've always been badass."...you don't have any talents..." , get a life,instead of insulting people over the internet,brat.You don't know anything about me.
Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post
I've always been badass."...you don't have any talents..." , get a life,instead of insulting people over the internet,brat.You don't know anything about me.

I actually have a life.

Oh god I can't believe that I'm discussing with a faggot like you.
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
A random newfag has insulted me over the internet.Should I cut my veins now ?

You're just repeating yourseld.
I don't really think so.But apart from the Toribash community,you are still a loser in life.Reality hits you hard bro <3
I don't really think so.But apart from the Toribash community,you are still a loser in life.Reality hits you hard bro <3

meh.

I actually play on a good football team my grades are good and I actualyl have friends.
-----

meh.

I actually play on a good football team my grades are good and I actualyl have friends.

And I'm not your bro.

You're just a idiot who thinks he's cool .
Internet doesn't protect you , you still dont havefriends irl.

oops , double.
Last edited by Chuck; Nov 24, 2011 at 02:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
meh.

-----

meh.

And I'm not your bro.

You're just a idiot who thinks he's cool .
Internet doesn't protect you , you still dont havefriends irl.

oops , double.

Sir,you have totally convinced me that you are a mature adult with an awesome way of living.However,your english teacher is getting overpaid.Go back to your imaginary childish dream world and be happy.
Sir,you have totally convinced me that you are a mature adult with an awesome way of living.However,your english teacher is getting overpaid.Go back to your imaginary childish dream world and be happy.

Sir , stop repeating yourself.
If you can't say anything witty , fuck off.

You're just saying that young men's are sexy.

I seriously think you're gay.

Also you don't have much friend beside v (and old drones members)

And a real big part of the community hates you.
(don't say you don't care)

And the fact that you stolen gynx's texture traisl doesnt makes you cooler

the only + is your art.

I mean look at those awesome handdrawn hands

oh yeah and look at this badass

sacrasm , actually they both looks like shit.
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post

Are you done crying ? Also I am glad that you found those art pieces of mine,those first ever hand texture were smexy."And a real big part of the community hates you.
(don't say you don't care)" , let me recap,why should I care if a few morons do not like me over the internet ? Go outside,have some fresh air bro,it seems like you got mad.
Last edited by hipotibor; Nov 24, 2011 at 03:42 PM.