Ranking
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
Well, toribash itself is basically the same game it was 5 years ago with no new features.

Look at other expanding games, World of Warcraft, SWTOR, Rift, League of Legends, TF2, etc.
They get new content added at a constant rate - so even though it's the same game you get new things to do, meanwhile toribash is basically the same exact thing it was 5 years ago.

If it keeps up like this, then I don't expect to last long or become more popular than it currently is.

toribash HAS changed, new items, betting is allowed now, added dueling, added shaders, added ray-tracing, added minibash, what do you mean its been the same? we got new mods also
Toribash will never die ...
1.) where else will we be aloud to decapitate people with out getting arrested
2.) too much fun to let it die
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius,
commander of the Armies of the North,
General of the Felix Legions,
loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son,
husband to a murdered wife.
And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.
Well what they should do is develop a collab with converse and make toribash converse clothes and maybe even hats.they should make spray cans for like toribash so blue would be marine it owuld be nice as long as toribash expands this will become a game that will never die
damn im gettin old
Originally Posted by OptiuMaX View Post
toribash HAS changed, new items, betting is allowed now, added dueling, added shaders, added ray-tracing, added minibash, what do you mean its been the same? we got new mods also

"new colors", "one minigame", "betting" is not the same as "new gamemodes".

Do you think World of Warcraft would have survived 10 years, if all they got over the course of it was "more colors", "easier recording", "a minigame", instead of new ACTUAL content?
-----
Originally Posted by tyler112 View Post
you can't compare tb with swtor its newer and it has a lot more features than tb also tb is a totally different genre

You completely missed the point of my post

well done

Also:
swtor its newer

has a lot more features than tb

So let me get this straight
Not only has toribash been out a (much) longer time but SWTOR has more features? And that means I cant compare them?
What?

Im pretty sure its not a good sign when a 1 year old game has more features than a game that's been out for... 7 years I think now? This isn't counting development time either. Just because they're different genres doesnt mean I cant compare them all of a sudden. They're both video games, and in the end, the video game that can keep my attention the longest is the one I'd rather play.
-----
Originally Posted by bishopONE View Post
Oh yeah, toribash will totally be long dead before SWTOR, what with it going so well and all.

See above, but just to humor you

http://www.google.com/trends/?q=SWTO...ate=ytd&sort=0
If those numbers look bad for SWTOR
http://www.google.com/trends/?q=SWTO...ate=ytd&sort=0
Last edited by 2worlds; May 20, 2012 at 12:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
hate to agree with 2worlds but there hasn't really been anything groundbreaking in the nearly five years I've spent here.

it's because the game is free, if you were wondering.
Its gonna die December 21 2012 obviously... (Reference to the end of the world)
Lol im kidding
I give it about 3 years.
The game is too focused on just fighting and the objective has been the same since the beginning (yes there are fun racing mods etc but in order to win a match you gotta actually hurt your opponent which would be considered as fighting).
I say a year and a half from now updates will probably run out (no new ideas) then people will get sick of the same old same old.
I'm sticking around though because I want god belt and my laptops too shitty to play WoW or any other non 8-bit 2d game
-----
... Oh, and i forgot to say its free and you cant pay to steroid your character
Last edited by fett175; May 20, 2012 at 04:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
hate to agree with 2worlds

What's wrong with agreeing with me dick
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ