Toribash
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
I'm just wondering, but have you yourself beat inferno?

Nope, but I've seen plenty of videos and played enough.

Have you beat it? Have you beaten D2? Have you beaten XYZ other ARPGs? Apparently your argument is based on "you just don't understand how hard inferno is!"

Like I said, I am sure inferno is really hard for casuals and genre-naive players. But for genre veterans and savvy players there's nothing really challenging. Sure it's a pain to be 1 hit and working around the limitations you are under, but there's nothing hard about it.

I have played plenty of games where you die 1 hit, and I can stutterstep all day long. The only challenge is staying awake for long enough to finish one of those 10 minute boss fights - if I can dodge the attack 3 times I can dodge it 30 times, no need to actually make me do it 30 times, so boring...
Motyapa#1226
just started, just beat Maghda on normal, level 18
-----
also my level 18, the only guy I play on atm, is a witch doctor
Last edited by 2worlds; May 27, 2012 at 04:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
got to lvl 30 in 7 hours, don't recommend playing this way tho, but when you already have a lvl 60 starting over can be a bit boring.
60 monk, these fucking commodities not being able to be sold are seriously fucking with my moneymaking, I have 2m and like probably another few mil in gems and tomes that I need to sell to abuse the RMAH, inb4 it gets pushed back once again.
Got a barbarian to 60, started working at inferno but not making a ton of progress (i.e. I can barely make it to the cemetery in A1). Working on a monk and wizard on the side to amuse myself.

Chickenpox: What have you primarily been selling to make money? I'm just above 1m at the moment (I've spent a fair bit on gear as well, though I assume you've done the same).

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
hanz0: the barbarian is good to finish the game at normal but to finish at inferno it's impossible, you need a party to do that with you. Take a Wizard and witch doctor...
Show me your build here:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian