Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by kwygon View Post
HOW IS LOOSING IT YOUNG A MISTAKE!?

Are you asking that as a serious question?

Sex isn't cool, especially not when you've had sex from a very young age and you've had it regularly, it becomes meaningless and even boring.

Besides, after meeting a girl who I actually really like, I had to tell her I've had sex more times than I can count over the last three years.
Last edited by Gynx; Jun 2, 2009 at 08:18 PM.
collect snots from the nose
Flame is gone :P you can see the T1 volume 2 video from FNugget on youtube

Blkk: I'm selling ofc.

I'm not going to use it, I need the tc's
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
Are you asking that as a serious question?

Sex isn't cool, especially not when you've had sex from a very young age and you've had it regularly, it becomes meaningless and even boring.

Besides, after meeting a girl who I actually really like, I had to tell her I've had sex more times than I can count over the last three years.

I did it like 15-16 times now :> but yeah its getting boring especially that I have a huge crush on a girl but she's untouchable :/ So from now on I'm cutting out on some but not all action unless I an get to that girl....damn I really love her...
I started like 1-2 years ago can't remember ;)

Originally Posted by Playaj View Post
You're all liars and did it with fat men.

Orly? >.>
Can we get a date on when its happening? "not coming soon" or something like that? :>
Those are really annoying especially when I'm waiting for good movies to come ;o
I bet he is selling nukes from his trunk.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''