Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Which of the ones below do you thing is a good clan saying?
*slap* Could've had Juice!
1 Votes / 7.69%
Simply Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Let me show you my Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Please drink responsibly.
8 Votes / 61.54%
V9½ Fusion®.
0 Votes / 0%
110% Real.
4 Votes / 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'm not trying to shut you down or anything though, you always come up with great ideas.

It's just that this is basically a more restricted recruiting system then the one we have.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Originally Posted by ownagehuh View Post
I'm not trying to shut you down or anything though, you always come up with great ideas.

It's just that this is basically a more restricted recruiting system then the one we have.

Yeah I got you, I was just going to close it so no one would spam "omg liek gr3t ider letz do eet"
Wel umm My name is Jacob.. I like in the United states.. in Kentucky.. the hillbilly state.. thats why I say howdy and y'all and all that good stuff. Yea hill billys wear shoes.. and no we do not still use out houses. Oh and we dont really fuck our cousins.. accept maybe an occasional twice removed step cousin.. I used to do all sorts of sports like swimming, football, basketball, and baseball.. but over the past few years Ive lost al interest and became drawn to technology for some unkown reason.. But anyways.. Im a nerd and proud of it.
Ï ½ØÓÜÐ, ï ÒÞááâÐÛ
I also have 51 PS2 games;PS2, 30 gamecube games;Gamecube and then the mixed stuff like dozens of nintendo 64 games,controllers, ps3 games, NES games ect.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame