Toribash
Well I took some time off and thought about a couple of things
One of the things I thought about was how messed up the situation of things are.
Inactivity slump (once again) I don't know how I'll get by this one this time around
And lastly what I'm going to do when I step down as leader and who I shall pass it on to

Well for the longest time I am the leader and well I have been faced with tough choices the whole way.
And well the toughest choice is going to be made this month whether I'm going to step down or Stay.
As much as I love to stay with you guys.
I know I have prioritze my life first
But I'll come up with something I always do
As of now the decision is blank
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

Cool, ad, hope you become a teacher, your english is quite good. Better than most actual australians funnily enough.

It's funny how Australia treats newcomers from other countries with higher authority etc.
But then again, Frankston and Wodonga are examples of Australians, which is pretty poor (Ad will most likely understand what I mean by Frankston). Kam on the other hand is an exception, he's awesome, but if you don't already have an aussie accent, being on a skype call with him a couple times will fix that :3.

Linkhunter, I value virtuous decisions like that. Of course the clan will be much different without you, but we will be in contact with you, Facebook, Skype, whatever it may be. In fact, I don't see why we can't make a skype group for extreme and allies. It is decisions like these that actually strengthen the clan. Whatever decision you choose we will support, one may be harder to pick over the other, but it's what you think is right for you.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Actually for the summer break forget me thinking of stepping down for the moment
Thats 3 weeks
And I still have something to prove
So for the mean time I still am here
And btw if there are any pussies posting on our board
I give all of you full permission to troll the hell out of them

Wanna know something?

Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
Yeah, it's time to make a topic. Which way is everyone's career facing in or already is in?
Essentially, what do you think you're going to do as a career or are doing as a career?

I agree.
I bet we'd be a whole lot more active if we just had more topics. :P
Cozza, you're quite thoughtful, try to think of some.
Actually, not just cozza, but everyone
Originally Posted by ad3556 View Post
English teacher huehueuhe

Gonna call up one of the local primary schools for work experience this year.

How old are you? o.0
And I agree with him, cozza, that is.
It's pretty good :o
Why does Course think that I represented Extreme in our info thread? Each and every one of us is unique and amazing in our own ways. I may be serious in comparison to perhaps ad, but that doesn't mean either of us are bad. He needs a lesson about people.
Course is just a person who keeps whining
If he posts again troll him out
I don't want him here

Wanna know something?

I must say, that is a great feat of photo manipulation.
Yes
Indeed it is
Cozza are you really gonna Show Arturix Course's post?

Wanna know something?

Already have, a chain reaction has occured and there will be collerateral damage involved.