Toribash
It was a way to counter post farming. I mean, it makes sense cuz these boards are the only ones where the rules aren't actually enforced.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
So why staff banning and infracting for posts wich is no counting? Of course, rules are rules, and boards shoul be clear, but anyways?
Originally Posted by Delayer View Post
So why staff banning and infracting for posts wich is no counting? Of course, rules are rules, and boards shoul be clear, but anyways?

Nah, you're above the law if you're smod.
Here's a quote from the main antagonist of this season.
It's like arguing with a toddler.

"racism is against the global rules and the terms of service. there's this very obvious line between harmless banter and blatant racism. calling someone a "filthy cotton picking nigger" is just downright racist. also, i like how you quoted that post but completely ignored this part:

"It is worth noting that any private channels (i.e: private IRC channels, clan boards, private servers in-game) are not actively policed and so you are generally free to do as you want there regarding the language you use, **though be aware reports will be looked at on a case by case basis.** For example, repeatedly insulting someone in your clan board will most likely result in staff intervention."

i talked with Faint a few months ago and he said that we should intervent if people are being racist in clan boards. that's what happened here; you didn't simply use a racial slur with no context, you actually called someone a filthy cotton picking nigger."
lol innapropriate username. glad to know the staff on this forum is almost 10 years old. butthurt as fuck.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
lol innapropriate username. glad to know the staff on this forum is almost 10 years old. butthurt as fuck.

^
True