Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

yeh so thx for the comment,I improve in replays because when I don't play,I think of what I can do,so I study more toribash physic,and srry,I know but I've yet seen that replay before(the tarta's one) but I don't remember where.

and...oh god,after watching your replay several times,I've seen all the brutality of that hits,nice 8.5/10 because you've done better ones,anyway I liked the brutality so maybe it can be a......8.9/10

oh and have I to remember that I'm more skilled and stylish in mp? ;) take this mp boomhit

oh and kwygon,epic,I prefer the first but overall 9.3/10,continue to spin on your head,you're awesome
Attached Files
BOOOM mp.rpl (71.8 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by kingdrake; Jun 2, 2009 at 04:33 PM.
Dun-DUN-DUUN
I listen a lot of types and songs I like,generally I don't have a type that I prefer,but I like electro,rock and some other types.
a group that I like is daft punk and there's a song from sir mix-a-lot adapt for you pervs (and me XD)

and I suggest to see in particular 4:03 ahahah

Dun-DUN-DUUN
Just use your common sense. If he deserves to be repoted...do it but then leave the guy alone. Ya i agree, report those who have ablsolutely no reason to post but just be chilled about it.
Meh I like real action not some stupid unsatisfying action ;o
Ask jay he knows what I mean or bill he knows part II ;o
Hehe, I'm awesome enough to read white text. And hey guys, I'm glad to see the warm welcome, I love you all, even you Fezch. ;P
collect snots from the nose