Ranking
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Early game tristana is one of the worst of the ad carries until 6. It's the fact that she's one of the scariest late game ad carries that's the reason you play her. She's pretty much never in range because of high range, high mobility, a position disruption ult, and an attack speed steroid that's pretty much unmatched. Her only downside is she's pretty much pure ad, which means she doesn't fair as well against tanks, unlike vayne and kog who have onhit effects working for them. However, she attacks faster, has a larger range, and has better mobility, so the sacrifice in tank shredding is made up for with bruiser and carry shredding, along with escaping.

She's one of the best, if not the best, ad carry in terms of theory.

Tristana is underestimated at early levels. Her explosive shot is really strong and if she an aggressive support like Alistar they can destroy lane early. Her 1-5 is strong and her level 6 is one of the scariest of all AD carries. Its not until laning phase ends that she falls off till she gets level 18 with IE/PD then thats when she becomes the monster everyone knowns.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Carrying myself through the mediocre elo range (1300) to 1500 with shyvana.
8/9 sofar.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
I'm currently imagining someone teleporting to a minion, with a pantheon ult coming in the same area, malphite jumps in with the ulti, while TF and shen come out of a nearby bush with the enemy team yelling through their screen.

Anyone up for doing that? :P

I would only be up for that if the target in question is Teemo. And ONLY Teemo. I want to see him cry out in despair as rape descends upon him from all directions with no escape in sight.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Zazo View Post
One of my friends is 6 wins 9 losses with 1400 elo wtf? How is that decided?

Probably won 6 placements matches in a row getting him around 40-50 elo per game then after the 10th game, he only lost 10-15 elo per game or something. I also think in placement matches you lose less elo and gain more elo or something.
Early game tristana is one of the worst of the ad carries until 6. It's the fact that she's one of the scariest late game ad carries that's the reason you play her. She's pretty much never in range because of high range, high mobility, a position disruption ult, and an attack speed steroid that's pretty much unmatched. Her only downside is she's pretty much pure ad, which means she doesn't fair as well against tanks, unlike vayne and kog who have onhit effects working for them. However, she attacks faster, has a larger range, and has better mobility, so the sacrifice in tank shredding is made up for with bruiser and carry shredding, along with escaping.

She's one of the best, if not the best, ad carry in terms of theory.

um no
She has a lot of burst levels 2-3 and 6-7ish, it's just her midgame that isn't very good.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
I'm currently imagining someone teleporting to a minion, with a pantheon ult coming in the same area, malphite jumps in with the ulti, while TF and shen come out of a nearby bush with the enemy team yelling through their screen.

Anyone up for doing that? :P

I would enjoy global ult teams. ;p

Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
um no
She has a lot of burst levels 2-3 and 6-7ish, it's just her midgame that isn't very good.

If you go AP attack speed trist GG. ;p
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
um no

"Burst" meaning jumping into the middle of the enemy and praying to every god in existence she doesn't get stunraped. Virtually every bot lane in existence nowadays has some way to punish a person who recklessly dives on top of them.

It's only by level 6 where that burst becomes safe against any half competent lane.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
Carrying myself through the mediocre elo range (1300) to 1500 with shyvana.
8/9 sofar.

Doing well with Lee. Just started with him today. 2/3 games won

though it never fails, if I play like 8 matches a day, I end up at the elo I started at for today ;~;

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

"Burst" meaning jumping into the middle of the enemy and praying to every god in existence she doesn't get stunraped. Virtually every bot lane in existence nowadays has some way to punish a person who recklessly dives on top of them.

It's only by level 6 where that burst becomes safe against any half competent lane.

Hence Alistar Support.

Headbutt > Pulverize creates the perfect setup for a W > E combo, then add in the slew of AA's from Tristana the possible ignite and its GG for the enemy AD carry. At level 6, the burst gets even more deadlier.

Any supports that do alot of damage/stun lock somebody gives Tristana amazing early kill potential. And you don't dive recklessly with W, you wait till your support initiate and set ups the most ideal situation to W into, even then her W isn't more for the damage aspects, its more about getting into range of being able to AA > E > AA.

(AA) = autoattacks.