Toribash
support => best road to 1500. GG hippy

also someone know some tricks about ziggs w ? how to make it explode fast ?
French Froggy
[OFRO]
Explode fast? All you have to do is press W a second time for it to explode.

I recently restarted playing ziggs, won (mostly) every game so far with him, way too much harass.

Oh and what server you play on? If EUW, can you give me your summoner name?
Last edited by EJM; Nov 27, 2012 at 06:42 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Both of them are very good.
MF doesn't have any hard escape where a good cait is almost un-kill-able
MF Can also win a team fight with one spell where cait can only sit back and auto attack.
piss
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Explode fast? All you have to do is press W a second time for it to explode.

I recently restarted playing ziggs, won (mostly) every game so far with him, way too much harass.

Oh and what server you play on? If EUW, can you give me your summoner name?

djeeeee
but it's not my account it's the troll acc of a friend and i only play ocassionally.
but in christmas new pc :P so i would create my own account.
French Froggy
[OFRO]
So I turned out to be better than I thought in ad carrying.

Who should I get, miss fortune or cait? (A reason would be great too).

They're both pretty good by I myself prefer Cait, she has a bit better range and isn't as mana hungry as mf(although she still is quite a bit, all adc's are). But her traps really help when avoiding ganks and keeping the enemy support out of the brush during laning phase.
Back for good.
So I turned out to be better than I thought in ad carrying.

Who should I get, miss fortune or cait? (A reason would be great too).

I love MF because of high base stats, passive, early game mobility and bully-ness and ult.

But I love Cait because of her range, decent cc, capabilities of zoning and being able holding a lane by herself.

MF has a better early and mid game than Cait, falling off a bit late game, while Cait has an above average early, mid, and late game.

So it really depends who you would motorboat all day. I personally like MF's skins more :> redhead + garters = mind/load blown. But Cait has the brit accent plus bondage fetish. So whatever floats your boat.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
I like to troll Miss fortune as AP.
And cait has the most range outta all the ADC

Nope.
Caitlyn starts off with 650 range
tristana 550 range

Now tristana passive gives her more range per each level now what that means is +9 range per lvl

That means only when tristana is lvl 11 would she have greater range than caitlyn.

After level 4, kog's range becomes higher than cait's, and after level 11 (I think)., tristana's will also be higher than cait's. But yeah, before level 4, she has the highest range.

Anyway, I seem to be having a much better time with MF than I had with cait, probably due to the fact that I had a great blitzcrank supporting me, but still, she seems much more fun (that Q is way too fun to watch :P).

EDIT : oh looky what I found

AD carry range chart

Last edited by EJM; Nov 27, 2012 at 08:19 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Yes, But see tristana is not as good as cait thats why he asked about them. Early game tristana is easily out ranged by Cait. >.> See my point.