Who
1,000,001 Votes / 33.33%
the hell
1,000,000 Votes / 33.33%
are you guys
1,000,000 Votes / 33.33%
Voters: 3000001. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

pandas are literally so fat and stupid that they die from rolling down hills because their dumb asses can't walk properly so they roll down and then they die because of it they are NOT AWESOME
i gotta be uncircumcised the way all this cheese is pilin up
no he is WASTING bamboo why do they EVEN EAT BAMBOO THAT'S SO STUPID they eat so much of it too they eat like 22-33 lb (10-15 kg) of bamboo in a single day DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH BAMBOO THAT IS THAT IS A LOT OF BAMBOO. this is why they are fat and STUPID like choose something else bamboo really isn't that good maybe if they ate fruits and veggies they wouldn't be so fat
Originally Posted by Basil View Post
no he is WASTING bamboo why do they EVEN EAT BAMBOO THAT'S SO STUPID they eat so much of it too they eat like 22-33 lb (10-15 kg) of bamboo in a single day DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH BAMBOO THAT IS THAT IS A LOT OF BAMBOO. this is why they are fat and STUPID like choose something else bamboo really isn't that good maybe if they ate fruits and veggies they wouldn't be so fat

bamboo grows really fast so it evens out

look at how seepy this little friend is

shut up(
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
HE IS SO MUCH CUTER THAN YOUR STUPID PANDA LOOK AT HIM HE IS PERFECT
HE IS SO MUCH CUTER THAN YOUR STUPID PANDA LOOK AT HIM HE IS PERFECT

they're both my little buddies
red pandas are objectively better i don't wanna hear it
red pandas are objectively better i don't wanna hear it

look r u happy now there is red panda representation