Ranking
Well I used to play a game when I was a kid where there is a car in space that auto accelerate and you can only lower and higher the sapped and jump and move left right
It was to does or something
Anyone?

Sent from a 4.0 beta app
Originally Posted by avwave View Post
Prison architect is sort of tycoonish. But do yourself a favor and get OpenTTD.

Dawn of War series for RTS'. DoW and CoH were made by Relic so much of the gameplay is the same. Diff universe is all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Eh, already tried those games, will wait for the beta release of Prison architect :v
-----
Okay looking for a famous MMO that can be seen in Kongregate(yeah..kinda flash-like and low-quality or shit for my net :v) that has an economy like ROTMG...
Last edited by Rhaemond; Sep 1, 2013 at 05:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
though im in need of a new game.. something free to play shit, not bigger than 2gb (up to 3 is okay too.)

i somehow just cant find one, if i go on google hunt i just find the dota2, lol, WoW (yep i foun wow as f2p game.) wot, tribes ascend shit...

im just searching something random which is worth playing for a while.. doesnt really matter what type of game, if its an MMORPG or a shooter idc. just need something good :<
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
though im in need of a new game.. something free to play shit, not bigger than 2gb (up to 3 is okay too.)

i somehow just cant find one, if i go on google hunt i just find the dota2, lol, WoW (yep i foun wow as f2p game.) wot, tribes ascend shit...

im just searching something random which is worth playing for a while.. doesnt really matter what type of game, if its an MMORPG or a shooter idc. just need something good :<

Google "MMO Grinder" & watch it. Show covers all sorts of free to play online games so I'm sure you'll find something worth checking out.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I'm looking for a game of ages past, and I would not be surprised if its 15 years old:

The game is simple, you enclose bouncing balls until the area they bounce in is very small by clicking on a spot on a box where the balls bounce around and thus forming the "shadow" of a horizontal or vertical wall growing at quite slow phase and once it hits the edge of the box the wall has been raised. If a ball hits the "shadow" you loose ore of 3(?) "life". (I'd call this game the pre-minesweeper and it seems it were a quite common game back in the days, as quite many of acquaintances of mine remembers such a game, but not its name.)

I believe it ran on windows me, but I could not find it in the games that came with a win.me cd.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Thanks a lot! You even found me Chip's Challenge!
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
So, for anyone looking for a free zombie apocalypse fps. "Left 4 Dead 2" is free on Steam till 10am Pacific (GMT - 8).
(>^_^)>