Toribash
Okay.
Had to wait for about 5 hours to get to the last lecture xd
my iq dropped quite rapidly during that period of time.
Now am an dumb x^DDD
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Originally Posted by Arturix3 View Post
Now am an dumb x^DDD

I bet you can do more than 3 math questions involving Pythagoras's theorem before your brain starts to hurt.
I can't .-.
Lol art , also kam , i noticed that i have to learn the pythagora's soon on school , and i am already in 10th grade .
Anyway , now i work more on school , still 14 lessonhours of work every week but still i do more then previeuw year, i am happy with it . Next monday i can begin with my 2e object to make , I also have to think what i shall make this year , probaly i shall make a seat for my grandma for outside idk :s . I love working on school ; it make's school faster done :3
-----
Also , i feel weird , i like metal but i don't wanna be dressed like that , people look weird at me , I better be my self and doing what i like to do , shall i play metal on guitar or not ? I maybe gonna play hardrock or another songs but maybe it's R.I.P metal for me :l
Last edited by kakajade_old; Sep 3, 2013 at 07:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
IMHO, all this metal clothing thing is a bit silly. It has no real purpose other than to just look "different"...
I've seen quite a few normal-looking people who enjoy playing/listening to metal.
Anyways, we can't tell you what to like or not, so it's your choice in the end.\

Edit: waitwaitwaitwaitawaiwwaaaait!
You're in 10th class and you're studying Pythagoras theorem just now?
How many classes do you have to pass till ending the school?
I had to know it since, dunno... 6-7th class...
.-.
Also, it's piss easy.

On the other hand, the integrals which I find horribly painful are really easy for scorp(as he said some time ago)...
Last edited by Arthur; Sep 3, 2013 at 09:21 PM.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc

On the other hand, the integrals which I find horribly painful are really easy for scorp(as he said some time ago)...

lolnope, differential was easy, the integral was horrible, so i let it be.
Anyway, i'm after exam, i hope i'll pass it finally.

about the wear, i feel more comfortable in cargo pants(not as tight as jeans, better for winter than jeans aswell), boots and leather jacket(dries really fast, doesn't let through any water) than any other clothes.
it's not always for the purpose of looking different.
Last edited by Scorpio; Sep 3, 2013 at 11:42 PM.
hi,
lol i'm so inactive
everyone's already back to school eh, mine'll start next week, though there's some kind of orientation week for the freshmen going right now.

Originally Posted by scorp
differential was easy, the integral was horrible

lol agreed.
the only thing in calculus that caught my attention is the cardioid and other heart-shaped curves

skdngkjssdfkjblksdklfk
Step out of your skin, put it in a jar. I thought they were my friends, but they were cannonballs.
IMHO, all this metal clothing thing is a bit silly. It has no real purpose other than to just look "different"...
I've seen quite a few normal-looking people who enjoy playing/listening to metal.
Anyways, we can't tell you what to like or not, so it's your choice in the end.\

Edit: waitwaitwaitwaitawaiwwaaaait!
You're in 10th class and you're studying Pythagoras theorem just now?
How many classes do you have to pass till ending the school?
I had to know it since, dunno... 6-7th class...
.-.
Also, it's piss easy.

Idk how they call it , a friend said that it is the 10th grade, But here i have Middleschool and highschool and highschool has 4 years and i am in the 2th year , actualy it's my 4e year i am in that school but you have 2 years of middle and 4 of secundair school , but i have to do the 7th year to for my diplom cause i do woodshop .It sounds weird but thats cause it's different . Here i call it middelbaar . But i have 2-3 years to go and then i have to work hehe. Also , i love metal but my grandmah don't like it when i dress a lot of black , Also when i go somewhere people look weird at me . So i need to make an end of that , i wanna have a girl so i will dress normal but inside i am still somebody that listen to music like that.Also i found a bottle with your name on it art here it is
Kameron , i love cola and pepsi but i got this bottle because in my workhall in school i had to clean 2 bottle's and in one of them i saw arthur hehe , so i took it with me .