Toribash
I believe fusionman pm'd me telling me he would be gone for a little bit.
No need to worry, the ones that are active can just be more active, and the same goes with the less active.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
You've never seen me in the judo room?

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I will still be roaming around but you might not see me ingame because I only have 2 more weeks of online class WOOT WOTOW OWTOWTOWOTWOT
And i'm worrying about my grade... IT"S GONNA GO ON MY GPA !!!!!
:) "We are happy that Vox is gone = Corrupt and Abusive. He Deserves it." -Toribash Community
I guess this answers my question.

XD

I've seen MegaCash ingame, but not often.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
:O ur question to mine?
:) "We are happy that Vox is gone = Corrupt and Abusive. He Deserves it." -Toribash Community
Yea, I asked a question in the inactivity thread, but then saw you pretty much answered my question in here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Originally Posted by pabblopic View Post
Well I think mocro is gay and we need a leader.
someone like link8.

do that shit

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.