Toribash
he is significantly better than me
and generally in spars i go for a few good hits rather than a ton of little ones
that seams to be the key to victory

oh by the way remember this old thing
i found it when cleaning out some folders
Attached Files
spar orion vs macrid.rpl (553.5 KB, 9 views)
Free Pv2Caribou
quick scoper
those hyper competitive games force people to give up on immersion and try to win at all costs.
it really hurts the experience when people go out of there way to abuse the system just to win
since when is winning the point of playing a game
Free Pv2Caribou
yea its kinda hard to read in only black.. here better one

Recruited by: (leave this out if noone):
No one.. i came here by my self.

Who are you: (one paragraph or more):
im mikkel, im 14 years old.. i live in holland and im game addict.

why should i care: (a sentence):
i do not totaly understand this questio, my bad.

Favorite mods:
Aikdio(bd)

Accounts: (list your alts, any of them been banned mention it):
I do have some alts but i kinda forgot most names. 1 i remember was Bamboo. None bans.

Hobbys: (describe them don't list them):
I do kickboxing.. lovely sport great peeps, I play guitar.. also lovely to do.

why you and not someone else: (2 sentences minimum):
Im a bit rusty.. but im good (i have herd). Im verry active, also my post rate a day has kinda gone down afer my toribash break.

references: (not people you beat, people who can vouch for you as a good person): Alex, a good friend of mine better known as TheDog96 could tell you alot about me.

other: (replays, whatever go here):
I used to play around 3 months ago, then I left toribash. Now I cant live without it. Im a bit rusty, also i do art. my art also a bit rusty but its comming back up nd all. (textures most.. workin on set atm)
Herp.
hey um, i just remembered that i went to see some tlls once and a few guys (think they were from jolly) were there and wanted a war. i said whe dont have a bank atm so no war. than i left because they were gang bulling us... i think no head and someone else was there
remember?
Porter Robinson is the shit