Toribash
Originally Posted by bRuCiA View Post
Kasz didn't knew that this system doesn't work for check alts.
Anyway you got rejected also for this reason:you bought 5kqi even if you said you never bought it[{ "username": "Swammy2", "userid": 647554, "games_played": 3826, "rank": 145, "qi": 8826, "wins": 1966, "loss": 1860, "win_percentage": 51.385, "toricredits": 25172 }],and Jr is against buying Qi(but if you bought qi,better to say it clearly than left us research for it)

Sorry for the invade.

But storage bought this account and account buying is like buying qi...

'Correct me if I am wrong.

If you need proofs he said it in-game and I don't think it should matter if it was recent or a long time ago.
Originally Posted by storage View Post
There are no rules. Wait what.
I can play Wushu and Aikido. Im Pretty Well rounded though.
Im A custom Belt
I want to join Jolly R because it is active, has members that are worth your time to fight or talk to, one of the people in this clan I look up to, and I think I would have a fun time in this clan.
I was In Doc and Evil. I left them because their inactivity level was awful.
Ive Had many. My first ever acount was coolferron but i sold it.
I know Ive had an infraction but I do not remember what it was for. Now there all expired so they dont matter to me.
My Timezone: is -8.I live in California
I am 13 my birthday is on Sept 3rd
If I do get accepted into the clan I believe I can have it at a 10.
Like I said above I can get it to a 10 if I get accepted.
I played Dr0pK1ck and he said he would vouch me but i would still like to fight and talk to the rest of you so you can see how I play and Act.
No, I do not have any "special skills."Though I do plan on starting texturing.
I am a nice person if your nice to me though if your being a complete (insert naughty word here) i will be a complete (insert another naughty word here).
clean decap no edits.rpl
Feh.rpl
Highest jump to decap i think.rpl
i spin u loose an armf.rpl
i spin u loose an arm.rpl

I have more just gotta find there hiding place.
Yes, I bought this acount. I bought it from Lwafflez.
Ill List all of my past acounts:
Coolferron1
Coolferron2
F3rr0n
Walid869
Alex0314
Xtreme
All the above i have sold.

I remember you. This noob made a request last year or so and didn't pay me in full even after a month ( I had him banned for it).
^ who are you?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Best Aikido Player 2010
Toribash Player Of The Year 2010
February 2011- Player of the Month
Whatever who he is he is trying to help ...
and anyway JR is pretty closed for now so we will discuss this app ...
Originally Posted by Sorriso View Post
^ who are you?

Yes please...thx but don't invade for these useless posts.Help is welcome when it is needed:
Originally Posted by storage View Post

I have more just gotta find there hiding place.
Yes, I bought this acount. I bought it from Lwafflez.
Ill List all of my past acounts:

From the moment he was honest,i don't see why we should be so aggressive to him.
Storage is a no,from the moment we are against buying account/qi(except if you want back your real belt)
Last edited by bRuCiA; Mar 29, 2011 at 12:23 AM.
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
application
State you readed the rules and you accept all of them.I have read the rules and I accept them.

State what mods you can play.I can play Tk, wushu, judo, aikido and am willing to try others.

State whats your belt (At least 7th Dan). Master belt Almost Custom belt.

State your reason for wanting to join JollyRoger.I want to join Jolly Rogers because I have a lot of friends that are associated with JollyR. Also, this clan seems very active as well as having friendly members that are very talented in multiple different mods. This clan also seems like all the members are sophisticated and overall enrich not only my toribash experience but many others.

State if you had any earlier clans that you were part of. SFST, Legend.

State why u left that clan. Both of them became inactive and died.

State if you had any earlier accounts (including the names of those accounts).I have no earlier accounts.

State what happened to those accounts.N/A

State if you have bought Qi. No I have never and will never buy QI.

State past infractions/bans.None that I am aware of.

State your timezone.GMT -6.

State your age.19.

Forum activity. not the most active forum poster but i read the forum all the time.

In game activity. very active on practically daily.

Vouchers (The guy who invited you). EcoHitman.

Any special skills (such as texture making, video making, things like that). I have done video editing but am in college now so have minimal time for such pleasantries.

Some replays.
follow through beutiful split.rpl

movement pro.rpl

001 uke your missin somthin.rpl

perfect flow.rpl
And finally state something about youself,that you would like us to know.I am very relaxed and loyal. Also, Neon was my co lead of SFST
ima crusin for a bruisn
Originally Posted by bRuCiA View Post
Yes please...thx but don't invade for these useless posts.Help is welcome when it is needed:

From the moment he was honest,i don't see why we should be so aggressive to him.
Storage is a no,from the moment we are against buying account/qi(except if you want back your real belt)

What do you mean?
Originally Posted by devil1337 View Post
I remember you. This noob made a request last year or so and didn't pay me in full even after a month ( I had him banned for it).

Okay I have a few things to say to you.
1.You didn't even use an invade tag
2.Isn't that more of an Private Message issue.
3.Wow, sorry for not being on Toribash for what?Oh yeah a YEAR! I didn't even know I got banned.
4.You calling me a noob really makes my doubt you.Your in OLDA. You don't act like it.

Sorry for the kinda spam there but that just ticked me off.