Toribash
View Poll Results: Which song will we use?
Celldweller - Tough Guy (Tim Ismag Remix)
10 Votes / 27.03%
AaA & Atom Bass - Feeling You
2 Votes / 5.41%
Bombs and Bottles - I Will Take You There (RoughMath Remix)
4 Votes / 10.81%
Awolnation - Sail (Unlimited Gravity Dubstep Remix)
14 Votes / 37.84%
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us (Ray Volpe Dubstep Remix)
7 Votes / 18.92%
Another one. Suggest it here, with your replays.
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I hate Gmt.... I couldnt come online when i want..

Coca xjuicy is a pro artist but seems a lil inactive now,

I'm using my mobile to check forums too to be more active
Dead...
Originally Posted by Assoi98 View Post
i have see hampa and nuthug in a bet server 2 weeks ago =)

Oh take care with these spams... actually just try make posts that will "Add" something, something that will help our clan... idk, just don't spam. You're in a different clan this time bro, i just want to keep without it...

Originally Posted by dealornot View Post

C'mon man I'm sure that you can definitely post more then this. Try to post at least 15 words or above next time. It'll do the clan great.

@Koop Sure, i'll see you soon I suppose

@Kratos Thanks for your permission, I'll try my best to come in contact with Noel so that we can make arrangements for the tourney/bets

Oh np.

@Possesed I Agree. That's the only thing I want Assoi to modify. If his post quality and length is good enough, he might be a really active member with lots of potential. I've seen both Assoi & Kersh ingame and I have to say they bring the clan good reputation. They don't rage at people when they lose and they're both considered a kind fella'.

Kersh's post are starting to have a more decent quality and length then before. I hope Assoi can learn from him and post more(non-spam).

EDITED

Yeah, ^

Originally Posted by KooopeR View Post
I hate Gmt.... I couldnt come online when i want..

Coca xjuicy is a pro artist but seems a lil inactive now,

I'm using my mobile to check forums too to be more active

Yeah, ik that... i'm trying to manage it... he might got kicked... i'm sorry, but for some reason he wants a clan but don't want to post... i guess that isn't his area...
I've pmed him about it like 1 week ago...
No i didnt ment to give an idea that he should get kicked etc

Just mentioned that to coca if he willing to get help from juicy

Also kratos is a pro artist too ;)
Dead...
I want to become an tb artist it is so cool the fealing of getting request for art but I dont have a tablet, neither time and I got a high precision and velocity mouse made for fps game that doesnt seem to help a lot.
Something serious might have happened to xjuicy I say lets w8 gor him and/or puy him inan inactive list?
CREAM ON !
Im planning to leave the clan maybe cause the clan unoffical and has to take seriosly i cant be much active and all my time on the computer goes to editing and learning art and ect.
I cant post it there and stuff.
Im gonna just take a break and just be normal, just tell me what you think.
You dont even know about me you just invited me, so thats why its hard also.
You seen nice ppl. But should i leave or not??
@Possesed I Agree. That's the only thing I want Assoi to modify. If his post quality and length is good enough, he might be a really active member with lots of potential. I've seen both Assoi & Kersh ingame and I have to say they bring the clan good reputation. They don't rage at people when they lose and they're both considered a kind fella'.

Kersh's post are starting to have a more decent quality and length then before. I hope Assoi can learn from him and post more(non-spam).

EDITED

Thank you for bragging about me, it makes me feel all warm inside.

Is anyone ingame? I feel like playing some ABD with a clan member.
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Why leave you can introduce yourself here, we will get to now each other and have a great time. Once we get official we will great a artistic subforum where you will be able to post. You dont have to be super active, we all got other stuff to do but when we got free time we hang out here. So I would like you to stay. I have paased from the state of being clanless, in which I also quitted toribash for a third time, being clanless is not so fun. So I think you should stay.
CREAM ON !
Originally Posted by Possesed View Post
Why leave you can introduce yourself here, we will get to now each other and have a great time. Once we get official we will great a artistic subforum where you will be able to post. You dont have to be super active, we all got other stuff to do but when we got free time we hang out here. So I would like you to stay. I have paased from the state of being clanless, in which I also quitted toribash for a third time, being clanless is not so fun. So I think you should stay.

I agree with Possesed, If you just post and get to know us it will be a lot easier to post.
Also being clanless absolutely sucks. I hate it, it is so boring.
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by strikas View Post
What do i get from this? I mean im an ally in many clans and i enjoy it, but this clan doesnt feel the same

Well what are you searching and hope to find in a clan?
CREAM ON !