Toribash
but i just joined 3 days ago... posted every day... and played online with you guys everyday since then... i shouldn't count as inactive, should i?
you yo daddy son
wait, this is like, i dunno how to explain. why dont we just give a member a week to be active again before kicking them? it would be fair this way....
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

explained why in the other thread,
btw, my eyes hurt.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
I just heard news of all the kicking that has been done, and if there is any one that needs to be kicked it is me...i've been inactive in forum for weeks at a time, but i still remain here. so is someone picking favorites or what =)....so i demand to be kicked!!
Good Renders Everyone's Emotional Doom.
"Come with me, and let's watch the world burn together"
Originally Posted by Bavaros View Post
I just heard news of all the kicking that has been done, and if there is any one that needs to be kicked it is me...i've been inactive in forum for weeks at a time, but i still remain here. so is someone picking favorites or what =)....so i demand to be kicked!!

Well, as you see we are bending the rules, and we are to change them aswell, from now on there will be major changes to the inactivity system.

logg on to skype or irc during the day (my day) and i will explain more in detail what i had in mind, but i doubt that that will be a fix as we are still democratic and it will be disscussed between those who show up (ie yesterday for example).
yes, a population control is something that u guys need...mix what smog and blood said...make a 3 day trail and who ever shows up stays, and if prekicked people show up then give them another chance =)
Good Renders Everyone's Emotional Doom.
"Come with me, and let's watch the world burn together"
^and like last time, the members that were kicked out for inactivity should give us a sign like "i'm back motha fuuckers" and shiz like that and we let them in.....
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

Bavaros umm bav maybe u warent active on forums tho ur ingame activity is higher then mine D: thats why u r still here also cause u kewl and a good player ;)

if u dont belive me check this http://tori.illepidus.ru/activia/?clan=fl0w
Imaparrot~!
Tonight I would appreciate most of you at our irc channel or at skype so we can discuss what lies in our future and how we shall organize things.