Toribash
Here's my requested application, with an included attempt to have the least amount conceitedness possible.

My name is, as you can blatantly see to the left of this post, Uninvalid. I've have been recently unsuccessful previous clans I have been in, only because they just die off or just don't have any point to them at all. I've recently gotten back into Toribash after taking a break of about a month. In my free time, I compose, record, and preform music in a solo project of mine, and of course, bashing tories. I'm very forum active, except I just sit and look through all the threads and don't post anything(hopefully that won't cause any problems with the votes). I have quite the neutral attitude, and I'm in a good mood 100% of time. Unless, if you somehow manage to make me angry, which never happens.

Hopefully this bl0ck of text wasn't too uptight, and I would very much like to indulge in various clan activities with you guys. Thank you all for your time.
I vote yes, I play with him in-game regularly, and we can get him more active by being more active ourselves.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
His application had quite a few grammar mistakes.
I'm going to look past that, as I tend to fool around and say things that make no sense to most people.

I say yes, but if you don't show activity on both and forums, ad ingame. I can assure you, you will most likely be kicked unless something happens like your computer breaks or if you go on vacation. We understad that people have lives, but a clan isn't a clan without activity. We are a family. Learn to get along, or don't come by here at all.

That's all I have to say, this is also probably a good thing for new applicants to read as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
considering you are a high panda you shouldnt vote.
Also my vote is no, might changee but he is still a junior member.
Become a phantom
Mac Muffins.
"My name is, as you can blatantly see to the left of this post, Uninvalid"

What if I was blind? or couldn't look to the left? It's a disability I have where I can't see anything on the left side of my screen! Don't judge me!

As for my vote.... I'll say yes he's seems pretty cool as long as you're active.
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!
Well invalid you have enough yes's, so now we'll wait for you to post here again to prove that you've been following you're application, you have 24 hours starting now. Anyone disagree with this added rule?
Alright, sending invite. Everyone welcome or newest member. You'll be on a trial member basis for a little bit to see if you're really committed to trying to post more. all is post at the very least once every two days, and make an honest effort to know us.
playing with him in ABD
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!