Toribash
Frame 163
fix those movements ...
lack of style from 186-163
fix it and all will be all right ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Yeah I saw that it looked odd, but it was the only way to get the job done ( to fly over there fast and low enough to get a boom and a pose).

but that kind off movement is pretty i dunno how to call it ...
shitty ?
ehh it's just like i don't really know how to say that, you just need to figure it out
maybe dont do that voodo it or smth ... just be aware of this kind of movement if you want to win this comp
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
For me winning the OC would be just a bonus because I always loved those openers. Even if it was a shitty movement ( can't disagree here) I did the replay just as I wanted.

Also that voodoo was made in order to save fluidity and because uke's arm would have made the replay look messy if I didn't guide it towards the boom.
naaah that jump wasn't really fluid but your call change it or leave it
imo(but you know i'm the least "pro" in judging sp;) ),the replay is cool until frame 260,then it lose coolness
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Even if it's not "pro" any opinion is always welcome, thanks :]

But after the 260 frame everything gets that bad or just the part where I jump towards uke?