Toribash
whack, what an underwhelming 1,100 post
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Originally Posted by list View Post
whack, what an underwhelming 1,100 post

where have you been man, haven't seen you ingame for months now.

what are you up to at the moment?
Originally Posted by BOOST View Post

Just an SMOD duty, I used to dream of a time when admins were as active as ES members :100:
Originally Posted by BOOST View Post

what are you up to at the moment?

Hi BOOST,

I've mostly been busy with a couple of external courses I'm taking up to apply to a couple of places; whilst attempting to balance research work and related publications. ALSO, I've been spending some time in the gym. Takes up quite the chunk.

But no, I do come in-game, albeit rarely. I mostly sit in beginner rooms to aid with queries etc. This is because I seldom find continuous, uninterrupted time to host or enjoy the game. Other than that, most of my TB time is taken up with some works in the background behind staff walls.

How've you been though, whats up?
. . .

[m]

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
This is because I seldom find continuous, uninterrupted time to host or enjoy the game.

Quite a shame, it is indeed fun interacting with you in-game hosting and such, however, i am glad to see you're doing well.

I have been doing pretty much the same, I started college and I'm starting to occupy on some more personal things, of course, I do still find time to play toribash and make some extra cash which comes in handy, you know how i am. I recently spent some money on new PC parts because a few months ago I accidentally bricked my Z390 motherboard so I saw that as an excuse to upgrade my computer.

Currently, i am rocking an I9 13900k and 64gb ram!
That is amazing! I'm quite into hardware myself as a hobby and PC building and upgrades are things I ENJOY doing.

Can't recall how many friends I've helped with "PC consultancy" lmao, let alone built their PCs for them. I wouldn't count them as favours at all because I thoroughly enjoy doing it.

However, you certainly don't need anything close to what you're running for Toribash, so let's hear it. What other game / work do you use it for?
Last edited by list; Sep 4, 2023 at 01:11 PM.
. . .

[m]

dead?
. . .

[m]

However, you certainly don't need anything close to what you're running for Toribash, so let's hear it. What other game / work do you use it for?

Yeah, it's a bit obvious I don't need this much power to run Toribash, i do a lot of multitasking, like a lot. I like playing something while I have my apps running background (i have 3 screens), even Toribash lmao.

I could say that one of the reasons i acquired this CPU is to emulate console-exclusive games, like, Red Dead Redemption, the infamous series, midnight club.

But not really, besides the broken motherboard my old CPU for absolutely no reason had an issue where it went 100% all the time playing not that demanding games like fortnite and Apex Legends. it was an I7 9700k and the motherboard was an asus strix gaming E Z390 and to this date i still do not know what the heck was going on. I didn't see that much of an issue so i didn't really wanted to spend the money until this thing happened lol.

Currently playing Starfield, atomic hearts and im very excited for the new Payday 3, i played the beta and i really enjoyed it.