Toribash
ok?
ko?

KO
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
haha did that really warrant an upload? looks pretty early in the production cycle

wip https://www.box.com/s/xepiju9ipiw7j3sx8h5h
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Why hate trap?

It is going to be absolutely huge, I'm just hoping it doesn't fall in dubsteps footsteps and get shat on by shitty fanbases.

Also, I found a Borgore tune I actually enjoy;
You honestly prefer that to TNGHT? wuttt
yeah, i like teddy killerz a lot more.

i actually like pretty much everyone on owsla, even skrillex a little
shmevin eats smegma
yer fucked in yer 'ead m8, if i had a right mind i'd hook u one right in the gabber.
aww

might just be because i listen to teddy killerz a lot and their sound has grown on me

and maybe i hate trap because this

has turned into

this

ta-ku is possibly my favorite producer... you can imagine how i felt when he completely changed his style
Last edited by boStaff; Feb 14, 2013 at 11:03 PM.
shmevin eats smegma