Toribash
Originally Posted by evolution6 View Post
I'll be ingame in about an hour.

I think it will be a little hard, but going well I think Evo
SEND ME TC 4FREE
Name:evilno
Belt:this account i am yellow but my real account that i lost its passwordwas 4th dan blackbelt
Past Clans:raku
Modes your good at:wushu and twinswords
Other Skills (Art, Video making, etc..):I am good at art and video making ohh and especially fighting
GMT:
Player Card:
About yourself:i am very good at wushu and twinsword and will listen to everything im told
Why you want to join [eVo]İ want to go in to clan evo because i want to fight for a reason i dont wantto fight for anything
It would be a hounour to fight for you

Evilno
Attached Files
for alpha clan.rpl (13.9 KB, 6 views)
Belt:this account i am yellow but my real account that i lost its passwordwas 4th dan blackbelt
Other Skills (Art, Video making, etc..):I am good at art and video making ohh and especially fighting

Neveeeeeeer
Originally Posted by DragonTG View Post

Neveeeeeeer

fuck man, why not let everyone who "lost" an account? i mean come on. haven't you noticed that not one of those applicants so far has lost an account lower than 3rd dan? also ROFL twinswords, i would be embarrassed to have that has a mod that i'm good at XD

also if you're going to say you're good at anything post proof of it. that's always a + just an fyi. saying you can does not mean you can

oh and a replay called "for alpha clan.rpl" Roflmao

despite the fact that the contradiction is in the fact that you state yellow belt yet you're white with 1qi XD

this has to be one of the most LOL applications i have seen in a while
Last edited by Organ; Jun 13, 2011 at 06:37 AM.
You don't say?
Name:Mike
Belt:yellow on this account (i think)
Past Clans:none on this account
Modes your good at:wushu,taek,sambo kinda,lenshu 3
Other Skills (Art, Video making, etc..): my other account Organ has some artwork as the profile picture.
GMT:-8
Player Card:
About yourself:i'm 21, have been playing toribash since 2006 when i first got the demo but didn't purchase it until 2007
Why you want to join [eVo] (Don't just say "because i want to" or something in that area, give a GOOD detailed reason or it will be ignored): because even though you guys probably don't want a low belt member in a clan wouldn't it be funny if i owned the shit out of most of your members with my bagel power just to prove i am Organ?

anyway whether or not you believe me is up to you. just throwing my alt account on here to try and help out as i am with Evil on my Organ account, also, i'm drunk as fuck right now..

just to help prove i'm organ i will change my profile picture to a concept version of my other account's profile picture which i drew myself
Last edited by DetHMachinE; Jun 13, 2011 at 06:57 AM.
Originally Posted by DetHMachinE View Post
Name:Mike
Belt:yellow on this account (i think)
Past Clans:none on this account
Modes your good at:wushu,taek,sambo kinda,lenshu 3
Other Skills (Art, Video making, etc..): my other account Organ has some artwork as the profile picture.
GMT:-8
Player Card:
About yourself:i'm 21, have been playing toribash since 2006 when i first got the demo but didn't purchase it until 2007
Why you want to join [eVo] (Don't just say "because i want to" or something in that area, give a GOOD detailed reason or it will be ignored): because even though you guys probably don't want a low belt member in a clan wouldn't it be funny if i owned the shit out of most of your members with my bagel power just to prove i am Organ?

anyway whether or not you believe me is up to you. just throwing my alt account on here to try and help out as i am with Evil on my Organ account, also, i'm drunk as fuck right now..

just to help prove i'm organ i will change my profile picture to a concept version of my other account's profile picture which i drew myself

I don't know what kind of shit you are trying to pull here. If you were organ, you are pulling a lame ass prank, most likely you aren't, so fkyrslf. So instead of posting a big long story about why i should decline this on behalf of our reputation, I shave you a NO

EDIT: funny fact about your application. You signed up one year ago, and you have attained, oh god, a yellow belt. Gtfo
Last edited by evolution6; Jun 13, 2011 at 07:39 AM.
*puff-puff*
lol love you evo, anyway yes this is Organ and yes i did sign up a year ago and no i'm not trying to prank

i've always wanted to be in evo but i still love evil and thus my application on this account for evo XD