Toribash
using grab for the first time in the third flip.
Also check out fee fi fo fum 9, I like that one.

can we bring this thread to life? I want to see your replays
-----
Prepare yourself. I'm currently working on fee fi fo fum 12, and it looks fucking awesome!
I have to take a break but I'm super pumped for the replay
-----
Fee fi fo fum 12 reminds me a bit on nuthugs demo. Except a lot worse than his.
I think I have great momentum in this replay and therefore I like it.
Attached Files
fee fi fo fum 11.rpl (138.5 KB, 11 views)
fee fi fo fum 12.rpl (116.0 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by apple123; Aug 12, 2015 at 03:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Curious aren't you.
Yo apple im seeing the improvement, but maybe you should talk to the tricking ppl for help with movement and tricks. Maybe even try asking the guys who SP in the clan for a lil advice if they are willing to assist, if not ask ORMO ppl. You are very twitchy in your replays, and movement needs improvement.

I can tell your excited to be banging out replays left and right now that your enjoying it, and seeing your vast improvement with your own eyes, but from one novice to another at making replays... Spend more time on them. WAYYYYY more time, you will notice a lot of kinks in your replays and looking at the replay section in the forum will open your eyes to your mistakes, ideas for your own replays, and other methods of becoming a better tricker my friend.

Other than this long as post goodjob dogg!
Thanks
Although that tricking orginization was closed. I'm guessing because of inactivity even though I posted like a day before it was closed.
You are right though I don't put enough time into my replays. I've spoken to jaker about two weeks ago about tricking and he told me it takes FOREVER and he's right. Mostly because in tricking there is the highest demand to be perfect.
Although I do think my replays look cool they can be better. I'll put more time into them but don't expect them to be perfect... Yet.
-----
Also murcinary I really appreciate the feedback.
Last edited by apple123; Aug 12, 2015 at 06:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Curious aren't you.
that latest replay was insane gj
-----
this was really fun. slowly but surely. I know I can do much better I made this in around a half hour.
Attached Files
powerful.rpl (200.7 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by apple123; Aug 13, 2015 at 01:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Curious aren't you.

another replay
-----
Originally Posted by Murcinary View Post
well since the thread got a few updates, ill post my latest as well. just finished this.

OMG FLUID AND THAT LAST KICK OMG
you sir are in no way a novice amazing job.
without a doubt my favorite replay from you so far
-----
apples working mayn is probably one of my better replays I've made till now
Attached Files
apple_manip.rpl (112.8 KB, 6 views)
apples working mayn.rpl (207.3 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by apple123; Aug 13, 2015 at 10:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Curious aren't you.
Attached Files
take it away penny.rpl (362.6 KB, 7 views)
buy me a scarf.rpl (240.4 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by apple123; Aug 15, 2015 at 12:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Curious aren't you.
I swear I keep impressing myself. Go ahead view this replay, but get a napkin b/c you will drool.
-----
I will say the manip wasn't "great" I should have put a lot of more time into the manip. I know I'm capable of doing a fluid manip it was stupid that I rushed the manip, but I grantee those dms mmmmm yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah.
-----
klient is probably my first replay that I feel like it was done the best way I could have made it look. This isn't my ceiling but for what I did in this replay it couldn't have been done much better.
but for real check out klient.
Attached Files
applesauce and koolaid.rpl (288.1 KB, 7 views)
klient.rpl (287.5 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by apple123; Aug 16, 2015 at 06:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Curious aren't you.