Toribash
Originally Posted by wowzaa3 View Post
I'm going to give it to you straight, i'm terrible with applications i was being tested by cat4hbk and then when he told me i had to write an app my heart dropped, i would really like to be in origin so please, please, please, excuse any errors i make.

A little about me ya know for shit's and giggles
well, im going to make this short, because im not into life stories, i was born in washington state in the united states of america, then i moved to italy for 3 years, i lived in venice ad let me tell you, it's gorgeous, i am 13, my mom is currently divorced, so if im not on it's because im with my mom, she means the world to me,i currently live in connecticut, lastly im about as shy as you get, but i live in my writing, just i im not good at telling my actual stories, so i make up fake one *hint hint* (stole that from your recruitment thing #wrong context) why i usually make clan stories.

me ingame and how i could contribute to the clan
I usually play any mod iwht grappling, greykido is my favorite, ABD is the one im great at though i am on daily, unless im in trouble for something, on forums im on when im needed. i can contribute to the clan by helping people who aren't as good as me which i assume aren't many because, well this is origin.

where did i find origin and why iwant to join
well i found toribash on origin and i want to join origin because it's origin haha terrible joke right? hehe
the part about finding Origin is thee truth but the part about me joining origin is a lie, firstly i want to join origin because i see your members on and whenever i talk to them they are usually nice except for one guy who called me an alt when i kicked his butt i will not say his/her name because i'd feel bad if he/she got kicked, besides that you guys are amazing all in all i want to join orgin for that reason alone, but wait there's more! origin is a legendary clan, i want to be part of that legend, whether im a minority or major, i dont care because it's origin, i know that sounds cheesy but that is the truth

purple monkeys run wild in the red forest
-_- seriously guys, nice *applause*

not the best app but that's ok, it was good. i've heard you did good on your test which also is good. i vote as a yes
Originally Posted by wowzaa3 View Post
I'm going to give it to you straight, i'm terrible with applications i was being tested by cat4hbk and then when he told me i had to write an app my heart dropped, i would really like to be in origin so please, please, please, excuse any errors i make.

A little about me ya know for shit's and giggles
well, im going to make this short, because im not into life stories, i was born in washington state in the united states of america, then i moved to italy for 3 years, i lived in venice ad let me tell you, it's gorgeous, i am 13, my mom is currently divorced, so if im not on it's because im with my mom, she means the world to me,i currently live in connecticut, lastly im about as shy as you get, but i live in my writing, just i im not good at telling my actual stories, so i make up fake one *hint hint* (stole that from your recruitment thing #wrong context) why i usually make clan stories.

me ingame and how i could contribute to the clan
I usually play any mod iwht grappling, greykido is my favorite, ABD is the one im great at though i am on daily, unless im in trouble for something, on forums im on when im needed. i can contribute to the clan by helping people who aren't as good as me which i assume aren't many because, well this is origin.

where did i find origin and why iwant to join
well i found toribash on origin and i want to join origin because it's origin haha terrible joke right? hehe
the part about finding Origin is thee truth but the part about me joining origin is a lie, firstly i want to join origin because i see your members on and whenever i talk to them they are usually nice except for one guy who called me an alt when i kicked his butt i will not say his/her name because i'd feel bad if he/she got kicked, besides that you guys are amazing all in all i want to join orgin for that reason alone, but wait there's more! origin is a legendary clan, i want to be part of that legend, whether im a minority or major, i dont care because it's origin, i know that sounds cheesy but that is the truth

purple monkeys run wild in the red forest
-_- seriously guys, nice *applause*

It's a yes for me aswell.
It's a nice app but buddy.. I hate life story :x
But we know more about you that's a good thing.. I think ^^
Dear Origin Members
About Me

I love playing sports and going outside on the weekends. I am 14 years old. I live in North Carolina (Eastern Time -5) I really like hockey and soccer and I enjoy playing the sport with friends. I go by the name of Retro on games but my real name is Jimmy.I have Skype (Silly skype name I know) Iamawesomebro321. I started playing soccer when I was 8 and my team won our playoff game and won the championship for that park. I really like playing hockey on the Xbox 360 and I am fairly good at it. I love to be playing video games with friends while having a good time. I am going to be going into the marketing and principles of business in high school. After this school year ends I will be in high school. I will be trying out for the soccer team while I am there and see if I can make it. I play goalie and Mid-Field in soccer. I enjoy playing with friends and having a good time and even if we don't win the game I just enjoy playing with friends and having fun. My favorite color is red and I never really knew why I liked it. It just was appealing to my eye I guess. I would be playing hockey in the winter but every club is in Raleigh and we can't really drive out that far every week for a game or practice so I have to wait until I am old enough to drive. I am a relaxed person and I do not get mad a lot. That is some info about me! I would add more but I don't want to ramble on.

Why I want to join Origin

I happened to play with a member of origin and he directed me to the recruitment players. (How I found the clan) I want to join Origin because the players in the clan are fun to play with and they are talented at the game. I want to join also because I feel that I can excel at my talents as well as learn from other members. I feel that I have room for improvement and I feel that this clan can help with that. I also want to join so I have people to play with when I get on. I feel that I can help make everyone happy when we play.

What are my skills in toribash?

I am starting to get into ABD and I am doing good at it. I am still getting the feel for ABD but I will learn fast. I am a judo player but I am finding that ABD suits me a little bit better than judo. I am very good at logic and seeing what will work and what will not work. I still have some things I need to learn and I will learn that over time. I feel that I am a good player but I have room for improvement. I use a variety of openers against opponents.

What are some of my skills?
I am a problem solver and I can help people with their problems. I will be taking marketing and all that in high school so I can help us with advertising and I am also going to take coding classes so I can also help with that. I can get into photo shop if I am needed to make a logo ETC. I can contribute to the clan with my skill and I hope I can be in the wars soon. I can not really think of anything else (I am bad in this kind of category)

School
During school (8-4) I can not play. But during the summer I will be able to play everyday. When school starts back up again I will be in high school and that means more homework. I will try to be on a lot but school has to come first sometimes, but I think I will be able to stay active.

Extra: I lost my main account due to my CPU breaking and I know have a new main account. (Just thought to add it in) (I lost the username and password, Sorry)

Purple monkeys run wild in the red forest
Last edited by AvaxRetro; May 21, 2016 at 01:51 AM. Reason: I needed to add more to a category.
hmmm well you did do extremely well in the tests for abd

but there isn't much info there and it looks really long but it isn't but you did read the first post.... my vote is neutral-yes
Last edited by Karen; May 19, 2016 at 05:01 AM. Reason: i needed to edit
Originally Posted by AvaxRetro View Post
About Me

I love playing sports and going outside on the weekends.

I am 14 years old.

I live in North Carolina (Eastern Time -5)

I really like hockey and soccer and I enjoy playing the sport with friends.

I go by the name of Retro on games but my real name is Jimmy.

I have Skype (Silly skype name I know) Iamawesomebro321

Why I want to join Origin

I happened to play with a member of origin and he directed me to the recruitment players. (How I found the clan)

I want to join Origin because the players in the clan are fun to play with and they are talented at the game.

I want to join also because I feel that I can excel at my talents as well as learn from other members.

I feel that I have room for improvement and I feel that this clan can help with that.

What are my skills in toribash?

I am starting to get into ABD and I am doing good at it.

I am still getting the feel for ABD but I will learn fast.

I am a judo player but I am finding that ABD suits me a little bit better than judo.

I am very good at logic and seeing what will work and what will not work.

I still have some things I need to learn and I will learn that over time.

I feel that I am a good player but I have room for improvement.

What are some of my skills?

I can be on everyday (Forums and ingame)

I am a positive person and don't like being negative.

I look at the good things instead of the bad.

Extra: I lost my main account due to my CPU breaking and I know have a new main account. (Just thought to add it in)

Purple monkeys run wild in the red forest

this might be mean, but make that all free form (paragraphs and such) then i'll read it. my vote is no

(eh i may read it)

ok i read it, it's ok but make it free form then i'll change my vote
Last edited by Catarax; May 19, 2016 at 05:23 AM.
thats the point of free form. They can apply how ever way they want.
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin