Toribash
I... am a little saddened by the fact that you have pointed out a scrub like KouSenpai as an individual ally, but I go unmentioned and unnoticed...

Here, let me seduce you and make you love me.

Peace offering... of love

I'm not sure if it's just my phone or the GIF isn't actually loading. Does the peace offering GIF work for the rest of you?

You're a single ally nonetheless.
Oh.... It broke for me too. It was just a gif of best girl (Charlotte Dunois) being kawaii as fuck.
Anywho, I'm glad to now finally be an individual ally :,)
hello sparky i wanna say nice rules you have but 1 reason 2 guys are not following them the exact time this is posted is the time i got stripped of my op in the vibe server and disrespected baned constantly i dont fucking care about my grammar ok and i would really like 2 players emilss and nova to stop then mean nature they disrespected me (changed motd to kyugari suxs and then kyugari has bad internet) then agrivated me (kept banning me) so i think that calls for a ban and i dont want to be in a clan which is soo mean
what did i do? i just muted you for 1 min cause you ware being bit anoying... nova was the one who kicked you also dont trust guy jyhgtfreds he scammed my boxing helm in tb item for cs go skins trade
Originally Posted by emilss1004 View Post
what did i do? i just muted you for 1 min cause you ware being bit anoying... nova was the one who kicked you also dont trust guy jyhgtfreds he scammed my boxing helm in tb item for cs go skins trade

emilss said the truth no arguements again pls kthingy stop complaining about banning because emilss said nova kicked not banned so sorry about that
Originally Posted by BBKing View Post
Don't kill my event ;)

I see what you did there ;)

As for this problem with kyugari, I see no evidence. I can't simply "take your word for for it" as it would be unfair for emilss and nova, whom say you were a bit annoying and to be fair, they muted you.

You may always simply PM me with any other issues

Became a Trial GM today o/
Last edited by Sparky; Mar 18, 2015 at 05:15 AM.
Originally Posted by Sparkyau View Post
I see what you did there ;)

As for this problem with kyugari, I see no evidence. I can't simply "take your word for for it" as it would be unfair for emilss and nova, whom say you were a bit annoying and to be fair, they muted you.

You may always simply PM me with any other issues

Became a Trial GM today o/

OMFG! TRIAL GM!!! MAN, YOU WORKED SO HARD FOR THIS, MAN!
anyway, how do you get the trial? oh, you need money for broadcasts... anyway xDD
Thanks elite! To apply for a GM position you simply PM any Full GM with yor application for why you should be GM and they take it from there. As for Ingame broadcasts, I get a full a full GM to post those for me (they have free globals)