Toribash
Hi guys,my name is Muiz.My main account is DiableJum.You guys can call me Diable or Jum for short.I live in Negeri Sembilan,Malaysia.Im 16 years old and currently study at a normal High school.My favorite mod in this game is Aikidobigdojo.I start playing toribash in judo mod at first and after experiencing playing this game i starting playing aikido.I been playing aikido type of mod since i was a green belt and yeah Hentai/Liar making me love aikido more and more.If you guys wanna add me at skype,my skype name is lucydezwild.My past clan was Nitro,Ascend,Crooks and Idle.The reason why i wanna join this clan is because i like this clan.The people in this clan is also cool.Even tho this not a good reason,i don't really think there are any other clan i would prefer join and if i do,most probally i'll get reject.I also love to talk with you guys sometime but i can't really find you guys ingame.I don't know if i get accept or not but thank you for spending your time to read this app
Attached Files
hhh.rpl (46.5 KB, 2 views)
rtt.rpl (44.0 KB, 1 views)
Last edited by Reno; Dec 25, 2015 at 07:45 PM.
Originally Posted by DiableJum View Post
Hi guys,my name is Muiz.My main account is DiableJum.You guys can call me Diable or Jum for short.I live in Negeri Sembilan,Malaysia.Im 16 years old and currently study at a normal High school.My favorite mod in this game is Aikidobigdojo.I start playing toribash in judo mod at first and after experiencing playing this game i starting playing aikido.I been playing aikido type of mod since i was a green belt and yeah Hentai/Liar making me love aikido more and more.If you guys wanna add me at skype,my skype name is lucydezwild.My past clan was Nitro,Ascend,Crooks and Idle.The reason why i wanna join this clan is because i like this clan.The people in this clan is also cool.Even tho this not a good reason,i don't really think there are any other clan i would prefer join and if i do,most probally i'll get reject.I also love to talk with you guys sometime but i can't really find you guys ingame.I don't know if i get accept or not but thank you for spending your time to read this app

Denied.
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
Hi, I'm Shiro. I'm 16 years old and GMT+1. I know most of you from your IRC, which is where I've resided for a while now. You guys are really chill and I enjoy talking to you, so after thinking about it for a few days I decided to apply. because fear won't just invite me

Now, the reason I'm applying is mainly because I really like this clan and its members, and I noticed that it's inactive/slowly dying. With me being a person who is almost constantly on the forums/IRC, I believe I could help cure the inactivity, if even a little.

I mostly play this game in singleplayer because I find replay making the most fun, artistic, and interesting aspect of the game. I placed 2nd in the last singleplayer cup so I guess I'm decent at what I do. People also seem to enjoy my replays judging by the feedback I get on my thread. Not that I don't play multiplayer, mp is also very entertaining and takes a lot less effort than replays, so I often use it when I want to take a break from sp and relax. My favorite mod is taekkyon.
I also do some art stuff and I'm a graphic design student.

My infraction slate is nearly completely clean, I've only received one recently, when I made a "useless post" on one of tank's threads.

As far as clans go, I've been in Vibe, Inquisition and Monk. I stuck around in each for a good while, and I believe my leaving reasons were justified. I left Vibe because I knew little to no one there, and after becoming official they basically turned into WAPOW v2. Inquisition was probably the biggest mistake I ever made in this game, those guys were just way too serious. Monk was the coolest clan I've been in so far but I decided to leave them for you guys.

replays are in my sig

Last edited by dead_old; Jan 13, 2016 at 01:20 AM.
Originally Posted by Shiro View Post
Hi, I'm Shiro. I'm 16 years old and GMT+1. I know most of you from your IRC, which is where I've resided for a while now. You guys are really chill and I enjoy talking to you, so after thinking about it for a few days I decided to apply. because fear won't just invite me

Now, the reason I'm applying is mainly because I really like this clan and its members, and I noticed that it's inactive/slowly dying. With me being a person who is almost constantly on the forums/IRC, I believe I could help cure the inactivity, if even a little.

I mostly play this game in singleplayer because I find replay making the most fun, artistic, and interesting aspect of the game. I placed 2nd in the last singleplayer cup so I guess I'm decent at what I do. People also seem to enjoy my replays judging by the feedback I get on my thread. Not that I don't play multiplayer, mp is also very entertaining and takes a lot less effort than replays, so I often use it when I want to take a break from sp and relax. My favorite mod is taekkyon.
I also do some art stuff and I'm a graphic design student.

My infraction slate is nearly completely clean, I've only received one recently, when I made a "useless post" on one of tank's threads.

As far as clans go, I've been in Vibe, Inquisition and Monk. I stuck around in each for a good while, and I believe my leaving reasons were justified. I left Vibe because I knew little to no one there, and after becoming official they basically turned into WAPOW v2. Inquisition was probably the biggest mistake I ever made in this game, those guys were just way too serious. Monk was the coolest clan I've been in so far but I decided to leave them for you guys.

replays are in my sig

Post around in the forums, hang out in the IRC, and we will see if you are a good fit. Then maybe you will be invited.
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
lmao

wait a sec

uhm

i got invited already like 2 days ago lol

uhm

hmMMMMMMMMMM
hello yes i'd like to be invited into your clan my name is nomad i'm 7th dan i'm 12 but mature thankyou
Preposterously dank.