Toribash
Holy shit, I miss two days of posting and we have another awesome new member and 2 shitty apps? Why is that when I'm gone it seems all the good stuff happens. Welcome, Saxter. And uh, I feel sorry for those guys who posted those terrible apps.
Be good or be good at it.
Originally Posted by KAT777 View Post
My name is Kat777 (In real life I Rodrigo).I have 13 years old And i live in Argentina.In the forum Im not much active but in the Game i very active.My best Mod are Aikido.I dont like Twinswords (I leaved Twinswords since 1 month ago)Im brown Belt (85 games for Black).I Know Flipers.I like soccer Mods.I a very good kicker,but im not good at keeping.In The Game i can Run and Sometimes Dance.I want to enter in the clan Because U look very good friends and the Clan looks Good.I will very Helpfull At Clan (Like Making Userbars,animated gifts.Etc)
Excuse my bad grammar

Yeah, no.

You're rejected.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
Hi guys,
My name is G. Thalles Da Matta (thalles195) (I'm from Brazil) and returned to play Toribash about 3 months because I had stopped playing since I was doing poorly in school, [I'm online almost every day, at lunch and over night]. Now I'm back with all my strength and I will do my best to join me in this clan. I am 3th Dan Black Belt and I love to play the following mods: Judo.tbm, aikido.tbm, and taekkyon.tbm wushu_fixed.tbm. But all game mods. I have 70k of toricredits and am saving to buy items but always when I will spare money to donate to the clan, because I want it to grow even more. The main reason I want to get this clan eque he has a very honored name. I have some replays of parkour and I will post them here.
Thank you,
Thalles
Last edited by Thalles; Nov 1, 2011 at 09:35 AM.
[NM] & [Neon] <3 | Spar4Evah
I give this guy a yes, he has decent grammar, put some effort in the app, post count is decent but will have to grow, mod choice is good, good attitude.
Well done, sir.
David Moderated Message:
I don't mean to boast, but I'm a god.
hi my name is bananaman27
i have another acount that is second dan that was hacked
i have one one GMtourney
i am just becoming active on formum. but more active in game
I would like to be tested in game by your rucruiter to see if i am good enought
i have respect for all players
hi my name is v8lotus my other account got hacked and it was a third dan black belt. i have beat thedevill huck aj.i am not very active at forum but i am in the game.i would like to be tested by your recruiter.
Both apps are terrible, and since we're a forum based clan, we don't really pay a lot of attention to your in-game skills.
No.
David Moderated Message:
I don't mean to boast, but I'm a god.
okay thanks for the info

Flipers04 Moderated Message:
Unnecessary post.
Last edited by Phillip; Oct 28, 2011 at 11:07 PM.
Originally Posted by David View Post
I like how everyone has a hacked account!

i have a hacked account named david someone hacked him tho and i no longer have him but i sware i had him at one time and i was like 15th dan and stuff
what am i doing here