Toribash
That'd be good, considering the only reason I don't have a lot of replays released is because I lose motivation half-way through.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Same thing here.. but the last one was some what a success... And wouldn have made it if it wasnt for your little link to the challenge which i am not a part of sadly :P
[Urban]|OLDA
Ahahaha, that reminded me of a ninja. The pose was pretty funny too, but I want to make sure I get in the next round. I'm trying something really fancy, here's what I have so far:
Attached Files
#Numbers - Ultima1.rpl (85.3 KB, 29 views)

coco that might be the best replay iv ever watched, it was just soooo awesome. even though it wasn't a crazy ass madman or some shit, put that in the urb video
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
Hehe thank you .. ok ill put that on the list.. and it looks like ill have plenty of time to get started on the video during january.. As soon as i get hom from Val Torense (france) snowboarding, ill get on to this video.. Getting fraps installed and start recording them replays.
[Urban]|OLDA
I might have some of the old saved on my PC.. soo.. Ill soon make a new list.. or when i get back home i will.
[Urban]|OLDA
I think I'm done, but some of the ormo guys suggested I do something else on the second half because I bump my head at 440. Larfen said it's good enough to get me into the next round, but I might as well see what else I can do with the few days I have left :P
Attached Files
#Numbers - Ultima.rpl (198.7 KB, 26 views)

OMGGGG coco did you save mine? I forgot which ones I picked and really don't have time to go back and look atm
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast