Toribash
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
What is the most useless/unneeded part on the forum? And what do you think could replace this part?

Toriprime board.
It's like wibbles for rich kids :P
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I understand the excitement and all that goes with adding Toribash on Steam Greenlight, but who is the responsible for that rushed web banner?
It looks like something Hampa himself had to put together in a span of 3 minutes. :]
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
I understand the excitement and all that goes with adding Toribash on Steam Greenlight, but who is the responsible for that rushed web banner?
It looks like something Hampa himself had to put together in a span of 3 minutes. :]

Speaking about greenlight and steam if tb gets selected to be on steam:
1. Would we have to pay
2. Would we get new staff(steam staff)
3. Would the forums be more regulated?
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

are all the staff for toribash being on steam? or are there some disagreements because I for one like the community as it is.
R.I.P
These are my assumptions and what, from my knowledge, the most likely answers would be. I am not hampa.

Probably hampa. I think it looks quite stylish.

Originally Posted by kball View Post
Speaking about greenlight and steam if tb gets selected to be on steam:
1. Would we have to pay
2. Would we get new staff(steam staff)
3. Would the forums be more regulated?

1. Free (This I know for a fact)
2. Unsure but not as I understand.
3. I'd assume that the forums would continue to run as normal. Changes (if any) would most likely be as simple as a rise in activity and more users.

Originally Posted by -Ze- View Post
are all the staff for toribash being on steam? or are there some disagreements because I for one like the community as it is.

As I understand Toribash on steam would just add more exposure for it. Even though steam has its own little community thing I'd imagine that this would remain the hub. As for if staff support it: I can't talk for everyone but I have nothing against it.
Speaking of steam greenlight, what effect will this have on the store?

I remember Mojang refused the invitation to have their game on steam because they were not allowed to have their own market place.

Yes, that's hampa's art style.
Done with this community, you guys suck.

Yes, I made it
Last edited by hampa; Jun 8, 2013 at 02:37 PM.
Will we be seeing more steam-related functions in Toribash, such as the CoD join/invite system?
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore