Toribash
Then Youtube is for you.
Anyways also search Yo mama series.
Xson Moderated Message:
Sexy Boy.
Well I found that some people of our clan were in game �� while ago.I through that they will post ✉ something but they didn't.
Xson Moderated Message:
Sexy Boy.
Sorry guys, bad news. Parents have banned me from my laptop for 2 weeks for quite literally nothing. As in... They want me to not be on it for some time... That's their reason...

Anyway, I will try and be on the forums on my phone, so don't expect me to be going on every single day as it's quite hard.

Sorry for letting you guys down, don't forget to war and always treat everyone with respect. ;)
Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
Sorry guys, bad news. Parents have banned me from my laptop for 2 weeks for quite literally nothing. As in... They want me to not be on it for some time... That's their reason...

Anyway, I will try and be on the forums on my phone, so don't expect me to be going on every single day as it's quite hard.

Sorry for letting you guys down, don't forget to war and always treat everyone with respect. ;)

I feel sad for you,but I am also facing the same problem, I don't have time to come in game �� well I am using phone �� right now
Xson Moderated Message:
Sexy Boy.