Toribash
So ah.
Maining support nunu is hella fun. Won the last 3 or 4 games as him.
Gonna write a guide for him probably.

Sample guide GO

Ill link you guys to my solomid guide when I eventually make it.
piss
Just got my 2nd ever penta :3 , with graves :> , check dat match historay ;)) ! ( StacLegend ) I'm on NA
Their team was beating us every single team fight, Once i had , 2 phantom dancers, inf edge, b greaves (da booties) , GA and blood thirster, I Completely turned the fight around, they all focused me and didnt realise i went into GA then as soon as i was back up i killed their mf in 2 shots, there lux 2, there teemo in 1 :> (he was being focused allready xD) , then mundo in about 5 + my team was helping and then i 4 hit blitz ( DAT SHIELD >: ( ) and Singed tried to steal my penta -.- ... BUT NOT GOIN TO WORK WITH ME BB! ;3 ( say babey like dunkey :> )
♥ mushu♥
Originally Posted by Boonana View Post
So ah.

Sample guide GO

You can have a more aggressive lane if you max E first.
I R IRONMAN
So ah.

Sample guide GO

Except when your carry is useless trash. Tbh everyone who is worse ADC than I am is both useless and trash. :|

Also, I'd get Aegis before Frozen/Randuins

Originally Posted by Hippy's/Jandos post about bruisers
Blabla

Yeah, (cba to find post to quote it) anti carry bruiser + support works prety well in the bot lane.

I was able to witness Irelia + Taric vs Ez + Sona(?) few months back.

Ez + Sona players were both >2k and Ire + Taric were around ~1,6k.
They forced jungler to babysit bot (it was 3 vs 2 lane tbh) and they would'be probably won the game if top/mid/Jungle would'be been able to win. But alas their makeshift (they kicked it up hour before tourney's start) team didn't really have any chance against "real" team. :P
So ah.

Sample guide GO

Not sure why you'd get q in lane at all unless you're being shat on, it's not really worth it. Just alternate with w-e-w-e until they're both maxed out, if you have vayne/kog then max w first.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Me and ed just ran our "ultra gay combo" which consists of pink taric and pink vayne.
Let's just say, the opposition couldn't handle the gayness:

Excuse the fact that it's in match history mode. Forgot to screeny the after game screen.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Uric View Post

umm... why do you have 100.480 damage dealt with

91.375 physical and 0 magical?

EDIT: nvm fuck i'm dumb. True damage op.
Last edited by laststand; Nov 26, 2012 at 01:13 PM.
I'm a fucking professional!
Numbers If you were there you would know why I have so many losses. Non reliable teams= uncarrable. Fed enemy due to my team= Loss. Its how my past 16 games have been. >.>
Originally Posted by Zazo View Post
Can anyone gimmie a build for a support Blitzcrunk?

Start: Boots + ward + redpot

First back (ideal): Philo or HoG, depending on lane situation. More wards.

First back (less than ideal): components to Philo or HoG, depending on lane situation. Wards.

Subsequent backs: Finish other GP5. Upgrade boots when possible to either move5 or move5. Yes. I said move5 twice. Very rarely will you get anything else, merc and tabi being the alternatives. Wards. Oracle's if safe and/or stomping.

Build so far: Boots(upgraded) + Philo + HoG. This should be around early-mid game.

Mid game: Start building towards Shurelia's. Wards. If game is going really, REALLY, well, get a sheen before Shurelia's for extra damage, but still get that redcrystal upgrade. More wards. If necessary, skip sheen for glacial shroud. More wards. You should finish Shurelia's around the 20 minute mark at latest. Did I mention more wards?

Build so far: Boots(upgraded) + Shurelia's + HoG + Sheen/Glacial. This should happen around 25-30 minutes in at tops.

Late game: Upgrade into FrozenHeart if Glacial. Start Glacial if sheen. Work towards Randuin when it seems necessary, usually around 30 minute mark is when it starts being crucial. Wards, wards, wards, wards. Never forget the goddamn wards. Vision is a team's, and a blitz pull's, best friend. Once Glacial and Randuins are complete, finish Trinity if the game manages to last that long. Build it in one go though, cause you need that last slot for WARDS DAMNIT.

Final build: Boots(upgraded) + Shurelia's + Randuin's + Trinity + FrozenHeart + WARDS WARDS WARDS EVERYWHERE. Never have full slots as the support. It means you have no wards, and as such have now lost the main reason why you were even supporting in the first place.

That build will work 99 out of 100. It's pretty safe, pretty versatile, and generally will be all you need. Substitute Randuin's by selling HoG for MR against AP heavy or assassin-less teams by mid-late game. FrozenHeart not necessary unless heavy bruiser and AD heavy comp. But that's like every comp in existence now, so you'll pretty much always get it.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games