Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

omfg, ur getting pro at photoshop or gimp or whatever u use :P
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
what the fuck did salt come from?
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
NEVER!
Originally Posted by AKP View Post
Ok I'm on it.

Expect it within 24 hrs

u wrote that 3 days ago well, im not in a hurry so take your time... but a preview would be great if i want to change anything more...
can the yellow side of pill be any other color than white cause white spoils it as no lighting can actually be visible.it looks like plain paper on that side of the pill
Last edited by AKP; Jun 1, 2009 at 11:14 PM.
KONY 2012
Reporting Invaders
Please for the lvoe of god don't report every Non-Nano member that posts in our forums.

I have a funny feeling a sekrit member will be posting soon :O

If you see utter and complete retardation coming from newbs who you have never seen before, then go ahead and report.
But not kewlkats and friendlys.

Mmk.