Toribash
Forgot to say that you kicked pyroxxxx too. I think we should make this clan a invite only clan. It'll make us more socially involved as friends and we can clean up the allies list a bit. Maybe delete people who are banned and clans that are dead.

Anyways Fivah points are like respect points given to you by Fivah. Natejas stole 500,000,500 fivah points but mine are legit.

Edit: Updating member list. Deleting Kicked members
Last edited by Abdy; Nov 15, 2012 at 04:17 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
inferno... fatul fucking posts..

gunz's week isnt up... lexii posts once a week. get your damn facts straight, im re inviteing fatul and lex
-----
yea also pyro's week wasnt even up.
Last edited by Avengd7x; Nov 15, 2012 at 04:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
I knew you were gunna get mad. Cool i always liked lexii and fatul.
They both have passed the trial membership easily.
Btw inferno, shouldn't we talk on our subforum before kicking someone.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Abdy View Post
Well if Nyann told you. WHY ARE YOU DOING IT! 2 warnings. 1 more and your banned from our dsc.
Thank you for you time. Anyways long time no see inferno. We should all have a time where we all go and make ethr lobbies.
Link to sub forums.

No, Nyannn already informed me about this my first time, you are warning me on the same post nyan warned me about.

I'm trying not to spam, I am used to short and to the point posts.
yea i used to be lake that.

until i got yelled at for spamming...

anyway, does anyone in here have gmod? if so you should show me how to do cool stufff
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Originally Posted by Lunie View Post
No, Nyannn already informed me about this my first time, you are warning me on the same post nyan warned me about.

I'm trying not to spam, I am used to short and to the point posts.

Keep this to pm. I've seen you spam more than once. Nyann has sent you a pm warning you so I didnt know. Keep the spam down or I would be forced to do the sadning. Or is it.

Anyways, Homework is so boring. It's taking forever to complete.

I really need a homework buddy who will do my work
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A homework buddy should help you with your work...

Now if you want someone to do your work get an Asian, they smart as f***.
I am smart. It just takes forever to do the writing. I used to homeschool which consisted of loads of typing on the computer which wouldn't take me that long and microsoft word would do the spell and grammer checking.
Now I have to do my work manually and I'm just getting used to writing with my hand. Haven't written over a page with my hand in over 1 and a half years. It feels funny.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oh, wow.

I'm always writing I don't think I could go a day with our having to write something down.

I can also type pretty fast.

Do you know whats hard? Trying to learn how to right with your opposite hand.