Ranking

and another one:

Last edited by j4nd0; Nov 24, 2012 at 11:36 AM.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Christ I forgot the pain of being in the 1600s
Cant wait to get back to plat -_-
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Don't worry saint, I'm still in W

Just added ya, I'm Eisme.

Okay, maybe we can play today, I see no problem besides probably gmt difference :-D
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
That's why you jump to a friendly minion, then slow them with e. Only then should you q on the guy for added damage, not engage with q.

It's a good harass whith the Q. It doesn't have such a long cooldown so you can use it quite frequently. In solo top if you poke the opponent you won't be too near enemy minions so the combo with his W and E won't work. I usually use Q-E-W combo. Great harass but doesn't always work if the opponent disables with a stun at that time. Anyhow it's situational on the combos.

Originally Posted by Uric View Post
Funny how faking only tricks the smart players.
haha

Lol yep. You can never be sure of the clone.
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Alright, here's a little question for you guys, who do you think would win against each other :
Jayce top, Nidalee mid, Jax jungle, gankplank bot and ez ad carry bot against amumu top, shaco jungle, morgana mid, ashe ad carry bot and teemo bot?

Just throw in a wild guess (or perhaps a reasonable one).

Early game: Jayce > Amumu, Nidalee < Morgana, Jax < Shaco, EZ/GP > Ashe/Teemo

Outcome: Teemo team wins mid lane and jungle presence. GP team wins top and bot lane.

Mid game: Jayce <= Amumu, Nidalee < Morgana, Jax = Shaco, EZ/GP > Ashe/Teemo, GP team >= Teemo team

Outcome: Teemo teams late game comp should start to show through. Team fights should swing to Teemo team's favor, small skirmishes of 2 or 3 people should more often favor GP team.

Late game: Jayce < Amumu, Nidalee < Morgana, Jax > Shaco, EZ/GP > Ashe/Teemo, GP team <= Teemo team

Outcome: It's late game. You have team teamfight vs team poke. Unless GP team plays their poke advantage, they're fucked for pretty much every team fight. Split push tactics are probably the only way they can win at this point.

Of course, this is assuming equal skill opponents. Mid Nidalee is a piece of shit regardless of how you build her because she's hyper reliant on the enemy being Helen Keller, so she'll lose in virtually every scenario, especially against a safe champion like Morg. Ashe/Teemo has a decent amount of CC, which could tip the lane into their favor at any point, but EZ/GP have the better lane presence, especially if the Teemo is a derpface and blinds GP during fights. Shaco degrades to a split pusher by the end of the game in virtually every situation. Amumu has a better team presence than Jayce, but worse laning and solo capabilities.

But these are shittastic team comps for the most part, especially bot lane, so I'm going to assume they all suck a festering amount of dick.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Won 2 ranked games in a row today with Talon in mid. Pretty much because of my duo ranked partner.

At the first game I was against Akali just farming and being super careful against her. Landed some succesful rakes at lvl 1 and after 2 level ups started landing my combo. I ran up to her and she used her smoke bomb and the dagger throw thingy and I immediatly backed off so she would just waste those skills. Then I just bursted her down with the same combo all the time. I always made sure that she has the smoke bomb on cooldown. Then roaming from lane to lane started and I ended up with 12/2/5. Their team was good though. And they focused me a lot but succesful early ultimates kept me alive.

At the 2nd one I had like the most annoying champion ever. It was Katarina. Just damn too op. The player was bad too but I couldn't burst her down with my combo cause she has a lot higher damage than me. Ended up feeding with the score 0/3/0. Started roaming lanes and succesfully ganked top and bottom. Then others started ganking Katarina and she said that we are all noobs that we can't take her 1 vs 1. Although I was a level higher with fresh items her damage is so op. Shunpo and all her skills still bursted me down in 3 seconds. Had to use flash and buy magic resist. Only with items I could take her out easily. Had to buy banshee's veil just for her. Also got baron steal plus tripple kill. They were attacking baron at level 14. I just used E on the guy with the lowest health and raked (W skill) all the team, used ulti when they jumped on me and with that I got baron and double kill instantly. Then I had no escape and I was just spamming Q on the guy with the lowest health. Got him with my bleed. And died.

So far I have 3 wins and 4 looses. Although I mostly always loose because of my team. I'm usually fed but my teammates end up feeding others. Solo ranked pretty much sucks.